100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

90 Dwarf Paladin
alas biss is a let down...at leat a D3 beta would be nice, would like to test it and get a little more game testing under my belt...after all game design is my major so bliss is shooting me in the foot again x.x
90 Worgen Druid
03/30/2012 03:05 AMPosted by Yukionna
@Feralasys, that really has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Sounded like you were talking about things that determine who gets in over someone else or not, was just copy pasting what Bashiok said,
55 Night Elf Death Knight
It's total time played not account creation folks mine was created 2.10.2005 but I only have 40 months paid time it's why I'm still waiting for my invite ;(
90 Pandaren Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ot9JtiHhiU

I win.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 03:09 AMPosted by Feralasys
@Feralasys, that really has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Sounded like you were talking about things that determine who gets in over someone else or not, was just copy pasting what Bashiok said,

We were only talking about this wave of Annual Pass people, not randoms that were invited in the very first wave. ^_^
100 Blood Elf Warlock

Yes there does seem to be another factor aside from Account Creation, but I have yet to see a report from someone that got in past Nov, 2006.

Computer Specs could possibly be one of the secret ingredients.

Bashiok already stated it is based on Cumulative Subscription time, not Account Creation date.

Anyways you can tell us what all you look for when you Invite?

Besides How old account is and when we purchased AP?

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.

My cumulative time is 80 months (with a few free days) and I signed up for the AP 10/21. No invite yet.
100 Goblin Death Knight
as I sit and await my Beta Invite I eagerly sit and watch all the video and wonder, what will I do first...
100 Dwarf Hunter

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.
90 Dwarf Hunter
let me tell you something, me not getting my invite is like Barack Obama flying over New York city in Air Force 1 your scaring the @#$% out of People man.
100 Orc Warrior
I still don't have my invite but it's cool - I just hope I didn't waste hours downloading the beta for nothing though.
91 Night Elf Hunter
ty so much wtg finally guys cant wait to try the beta
85 Human Paladin
Thank you!~
90 Worgen Druid
I can't tell if you guys are just reading this information or just saying thank you for the report.
85 Night Elf Druid
yes thank you for giving us a heads up. it's been about 7 hours though since you've sent this thread so I think the invites are done, but it's ok I can still wait! maybe next week ^^. I can't WAIT to see the new pet system =D. I want to test that!
81 Goblin Mage
Anyways you can tell us what all you look for when you Invite?

Besides How old account is and when we purchased AP?

So does "cumulative subscription time" just mean on the one WoW account, or the whole Battle.net account? And is having two accounts signed up to the Annual Pass of any relevance to these considerations?
7 Human Warrior
FYI AP'ers, I got in the Beta last night and still have not received an e-mail from Blizz notifying me of it.
Check your Battle-net account!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]