100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

100 Worgen Hunter
03/30/2012 04:31 AMPosted by Squirtgun
If we dont get a clear honest answer with in the next few days my uncle who IS a corporate lawyer says we devvinetly have grounds after he read over the fine print AND watched the blizzcon footage which counts as an offical advertizement. Right now he says they are in violation of false advertizement, due process, breach of contract and a few other things. Not to mation poor business tactics

The only person stupider than you is the person who believes the rubbish you just wrote. Don't troll here, thanks.
100 Worgen Hunter
You can throw all the excuses out there you want, but don't try and defend a "Bait n Switch" it is what it is.

No, it isn't. If you don't actually understand the meaning of the words you plan to use, kindly refrain from using them.
90 Undead Rogue
There is nothing wrong with the invites being sent out by waves and all that in the past, because it is up to blizzard which player and when to be invited. Players got invites would be surprised and pleased.

However this time is a different story. We PAID for Annual Pass and the invite is a key clause of the contract. We expect to be invited. Although one can argue that it is a smart strategic decision not to explicitly address the timing of the invite when selling these annual sugars in order to maximize revenue.
03/29/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Prinsezleya
Still doesnt make up for the fact that when he stood on stage and announced it at blizzcon he said "at launch"

Always gotta be one.
89 Undead Warlock
You know I don't mind waiting and all, but...seeing since they had stated a while back the criteria for AP invites were going to be Cumulative time under account, and when the AP was signed up for then seeing people who have been almost all the way current since day one and got the AP first day (or in some cases right after it was announced and became available) and seeing them talk about not having an invite yet...I'd have to say something is seriously broken. Especially since I've seen posts from AP people who got in who had less (in some cases by a large margin) cumulative time who got a invite this last wave.

I guess all I can do it wait, which like I said I'm willing to do but they seriously need to start holding up to their announcements on how AP invited will be sent out, or they are going to have a lot of angry people if it keeps going this way.
85 Human Paladin
100k /applause, if you knew 1 million signed up why on earth didn't you prepare more servers for it? now you're just getting upset people. I don't mind waiting a few more weeks for more content to be tested rather then sitting there doing nothing.
90 Pandaren Mage
8 hours since invites started going out... I'm pretty sure anyone who still doesn't have an invite isn't getting one this wave.
85 Worgen Priest
I'm just astounded.

81 months on my main account

78 on my second account

over $1000 in character fees

Day one AP holder.

Im just confused.
90 Worgen Druid
03/30/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Trovyria
This is slighty absurd, you mean to tell me that over 100,000 people have more seniority than me as a day one account, not to mention everyone, their mother, their brother, and their seventh cousin getting a D3 invite and I still don't have one either...is there something wrong with my account? Is it unable to be flagged for some reason? I obviously can't submit a ticket about it or else I'd be told not everyone should be in yet. I have bought every Blizzard game at launch, collector's edition at that, since WC3, and retroactively own every single game. I'm one their most loyal customers. It's very frustrating to still be left out with that loyalty.

I feel the exact same, subbed since January 1st 2005 (more like December 31st 2004). I don't understand how someone who subbed in 2006 would get in before me, specially when I never really took a break (a couple days off here and there, for a total of maybe 2-3 weeks at max)
90 Undead Rogue
So I will QQ a bit. I am still waiting for something good to happen, but to be honest I will believe it when I see it and I have been a subscriber to this game since March of 2005. Wish loyalty meant something to Blizzard.
Edited by Darkrealmx on 3/30/2012 4:48 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Mage
I'm just astounded.

78 on my second account

Day one AP holder.

Im just confused.

Looks like they're not holding up that end of what they said either. Seeing how opt-in people are getting invites before AP holders, how we didn't "get access at launch". Blizzard should really plan their posts and panels more properly.
85 Worgen Priest
I'm just astounded.

78 on my second account

Day one AP holder.

Im just confused.

Looks like they're not holding up that end of what they said either. Seeing how opt-in people are getting invites before AP holders, how we didn't "get access at launch". Blizzard should really plan their posts and panels more properly.

I'm honestly dazed.

Like I don't know what the heck is happening, but I already know that I probably have to wait for next week unless I get in the 100 a day waves...
90 Worgen Druid
I would like an answer on what's happening. I see ALOT of people saying they subbed in 2006-2007 and have their betas. Jeez I've subbed for 87 straight months and I still have nothing, this is really unacceptable (considering the fact that they said Account seniority is a factor)
85 Worgen Mage
03/30/2012 04:52 AMPosted by Azgarde
I would like an answer on what's happening. I see ALOT of people saying they subbed in 2006-2007 and have their betas. Jeez I've subbed for 87 straight months and I still have nothing, this is really unacceptable (considering the fact that they said Account seniority is a factor)

Clearly the account seniority doesnt mean much to them
100 Tauren Druid
sad face i wasnt one of the 100k looks like it :(
100 Blood Elf Warlock
TNT
Glad there is an official word, not so glad to not get in this wave but I can see that not everyone gets in the first wave (or wave 1.5 as I sort of think of it as) . Now I know the relative breakdown though, so I have a better idea what to expect.
61 Draenei Paladin
where in account management will it show if you got into beta on this wave or not??
90 Goblin Rogue
That's all well and good, but what about the non-annual pass holders? Some of us did have World of Warcraft listed on their beta profile. It sounds rather one sided, if only the pass holders get to beta test MoP.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]