Your best moment ever?

85 Draenei Shaman
I was curious Eitrigg, what was your best moment ever while playing your toon? Personally, I really enjoyed the Hour of Twilight dungeons; specifically, being able to see the collapse of the Well of Eternity was a nice visualization after having read the lore from Warcraft III.

From a PvP perspective there have been several instances where a DPS and I (healer) have managed to hold a location for approximately three minutes or more against an onslaught of players who, to their detriment, refuse to appropriately kill the healer.
Reply Quote
trolling trade hard, and getting a 3day.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Leaving the realm
Reply Quote
Killing the lich king for the first time. My vent cut out during the 2nd transition and I had never even been to phase 3 on the fight. My hands were shaking and I gasped audibly when he killed us at 10 percent, knowing I had finally won after so many wipes. Killing madness was absolutely no comparison I'm sorry to say.

I also remember killing rotface for the first time & taking the rest of the night off, just drinking beer & chatting with my guildies in vent for the last 45 minutes. It was during hockey playoffs & half of our raid was Quebecois, all cheering for the Habs who somehow managed to beat Boston out of the playoffs on that same night. Very good times.
Edited by Badilyn on 3/30/2012 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Haha, nice combination of in-game progression and real life contentment. I like it! If I look back before the days of WoW I would get an adrenaline rush in Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC) when it came to the battles in their Realm Vs. Realm (PvP) system. Sieging a castle and 100+ person battles would become epic in scale and small territorial achievements would feel like huge victories.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
prolly my best moment on this game was when I truly realized eitrigg was terrible and left. srs
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
For all the negative responses it is funny how many toons from other servers come here to comment. If only that energy had been channeled in a positive direction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
On my rogue my best moment was shortly after Wrath came out and I got a brand new computer... my computer was awesome when I first got it. I was about level 81 or something and someone asked me to come help them in Hellfire (because there was a level 80+ there), so I did. Everything just moves so much faster when you have an amazing computer.

Eventually all the Alliance (who were on DKs) alted to there level 80+ mains and I was just train killing all of them. I even sapped a warrior WHILE they were charging a level 60 because my computer was so fast.

On my priest, I don't know, probably just killing bosses for the first time. I always had awesome heals.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Well Sueno, what else am I going to do when I clear H DS in 3 hours...trolling eitrigg forums would be more fun if they weren't dead.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
04/01/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Hollywóód
Well Sueno, what else am I going to do when I clear H DS in 3 hours...trolling eitrigg forums would be more fun if they weren't dead.

Play that beta when your farm content is done. :)
Reply Quote
HEH @ all the serious posts.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The crab told me to do it:

"Downvote rude or disrespectful posts; if a post receives enough downvotes, it will be hidden. The masses will eke out societal justice!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Man, over the course of what, 6 years? It's tough to select a single, best moment. I agree with some of the others with hard-fought Arthas downs, etc, but honestly, I think my favorite moments in this game were much simpler.

I don't think I'll ever be able to recapture that magic of waking up for the first time in Shadowglen on Teldrassil's branches and running around the start zone. It was my first time playing an MMO. The music, the imagery, the voices. I was overwhelmed. I will never forget the level 4 spider cave. This was probably my first memory and my favorite memory of the game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Curious how these digital experiences translate to real life memories. Even after a hiatus with World of Warcraft there are images and experience from earlier days emblazoned in my mind. Oddly, they are composed of Trolls and Undead...player characters who reflected the essence of a real life person with whom we had shared experiences.

Shared experiences are what makes something memorable--what helps you relate to others. When you have shared experiences you form an unspoken bond that opens the door for a greater friendship to grow.

Love the responses so far. Keep them coming!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
04/01/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Horcjr

Play that beta when your farm content is done. :)

i dont have a beta :C didnt buy annual.
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
When I 2v3d hemoqt in the arena because my dk
was fighting a wolf outside goldshire
Reply Quote
64 Pandaren Warrior
@ Razedcold lol good times
Reply Quote
Three way tie between first down of Ultraxion after an entire night of wipes, going coast to coast twice as FC, and a recent arena win where me an rzza has a collective zero damage scored against us.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Waking up in my own vomit, hungover, after realizing computer was smashed for freezing up on TK.

Gave me excuse to buy a computer that no longer froze up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]