Americans

85 Tauren Warrior
Does anyone else find that roughly after 4am SVT you see less players from Australian servers and more players from American servers in heroics? And the quality of the player seems to nose dive as well?

I find it strange that heroics are largely tolerable up until 3-4am, but after that I start getting nose bleeds from your average baddy DBM tells me heroic timers, to bad gear, bad dps, stand in the fire, I DIED LOL! all the worst players the game has to offer start coming online right as the Americans start getting up...

Anyone else had this experience...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's to be expected and I can tell you that the exact same happens for the US players.

If you're on at 4am Sydney time, that's approximately lunch time for the US - there's going to be far more of them on hence you'll get more of them in randoms.

I also play on a US server. When I'm playing in the evening our time (which is 4am their time), I can easily end up with a pile of Aussies and Kiwis in a run :)

Unless you stop playing in the early hours, this isn't something you'll escape.
Edited by Aislinge on 3/30/2012 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Theres alot more americians on horde than Alliance i found. Most the good Horde realms are US ones now.
Reply Quote
18 Gnome Warlock
to parraphrase Aislinge:

You are not real bright lkt.
:b
Reply Quote
Nope, Americans aren't worse players than you people. There are just much more of them, (considering it's an American game) In fact, if you look at the statistics, all of the top player in pve and pvp are American. So you could have answered your own ignorant xenophobic question with a little research.

But I know a logical conclusion is not what you wanted to hear :)
Edited by Leodin on 4/16/2012 8:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
04/14/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Leodin
Hahah look at all these fools playing an American game, while talking crap about Americans. What is this youtube or something. Lol so typical...you people are great :)

I can love American pie but hate the waiter with a bad attitude who served it?

WoW is a great game, the people who play it are something else entirely.

to parraphrase Aislinge:

You are not real bright lkt.
:b

My problem wasn't the fact there are more Americans playing at American prime time (DUH.), I don't care where you come from, just how you play, and that it seemed like the more Americans are playing the worse my heroics go.

To paraphrase myself, are you American?
Edited by Ikt on 4/15/2012 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Human Warrior
America for life!
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
It's not "Americans" who are the bad players at that time. It's just more players are queing at that time, so you get more of a chance to have bad players queing with you.
And they just happen to be American since more Americans play
Reply Quote
69 Human Warrior
Im an Aussie and I suck at this game. Mainly due to my console upbringing stupid keyboard, I wanna go forward not sideways!! ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
04/17/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Adwarfhunter
think we have come to the conclusion that op is a moron

<3

04/16/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Sggsag
It's not "Americans" who are the bad players at that time. It's just more players are queing at that time, so you get more of a chance to have bad players queing with you.

You also have a chance to have good players queuing as well...

04/16/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Sggsag
And they just happen to be American since more Americans play

if there were more good american players than bad, I would find the skill level go up, instead it goes down very fast, otherwise I'd find Aussie prime time to have the same issue which I don't.

Don't believe me?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427536660#2

"I had a warrior player the other day ask me why he needed Heroic Throw and Heroic Leap because they were just extra buttons on his bars, yet I also imagined the outrage if we tried to prune them. :("

Ghost Crawler talks to bad players and then is sad when people who actually know how to play the game are outraged about turning the class another mind numbing joke.

When is Tigole coming back :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
No one here is being a moron, I think it's just a strike of bad luck your getting there OP. I'm sure the variety of American players (Likely most of them) are good players. You'll always get those ones who aren't as great at the game, and that's going to happen no matter what country or culture they're from. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/15/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Ikt
I can love American pie but hate the waiter with a bad attitude who served it?

If an American waiter is rude he doesn't get a tip.

Travelling abroad a little I have found American service is tough to match due to the tipping system that doesn't exist in Asia or Europe.

But to answer your original question: yes you can hate him and love the pie. You get pie and he get's no tip, so you save money. Win-win :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Does anyone else find that roughly after 4am SVT you see less players from Australian servers and more players from American servers in heroics? And the quality of the player seems to nose dive as well?

I find it strange that heroics are largely tolerable up until 3-4am, but after that I start getting nose bleeds from your average baddy DBM tells me heroic timers, to bad gear, bad dps, stand in the fire, I DIED LOL! all the worst players the game has to offer start coming online right as the Americans start getting up...

Anyone else had this experience...

Yeah i'm going to have to forward this motion.
The one thing that wow players lack is Modesty, for lack of;walks hand-in-hand with Ignorance.

04/17/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Adamus
Im an Aussie and I suck at this game. Mainly due to my console upbringing stupid keyboard, I wanna go forward not sideways!! ;)

If you can admit you have alot to learn, you will learn alot.
If you can admit your a bad, your not truly a bad.
If you can be modest and learn, thats alot better than being Rude ignorant and truly terrible
alot of people might think 13-15 year old are bads, well if you think about stereo typical traits of theirs, you have what i've mentioned above, no?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Despite watever reason u gonna give. I prefer to que heroics at aussie/asain prime time. Less fails.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Edited by Yarrykevin on 11/3/2012 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]