LF sunday night Tank and Healer.

90 Gnome Warlock
Two of my close friends and I are looking for a sunday night tank and healer to join us on some adventures. We are looking to complete a variety of group achievements by maintaining a solid 5man core team.

Us.
We are a group of three RL friends looking to wrap up some loose ends before MoP. Between us we have an 85 of every class on shadowsong, but need a tank and healer to tag along with our mains (that are all dps). We are all very laid back and fun individuals.

You.
Need to be a friendly and easy going player looking to have a good time and get !@#$ done. This isn't guild affiliated with anyone, we just need you to be on sunday nights around 930pm server time ready to rock and roll for whatever the five of us decide on earlier in the week.

So if you can tank or heal sunday nights around 930pm server time send me a tell or a letter in game. If your curious and want more details, sed me a tell or a letter in game. If you just want to jump into it and start playing, well you get the point ya?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]