[H][EVENT]Notice to Future Pandaren!{UPDATED}

90 Orc Warrior
Those of you who wisely choose to serve the Horde, will find myself standing at the Entrace of Orgrimmar ready to hand out Supply Bags and Rations to you to aide you.

I plan on doing this for the first couple days of Mists of Pandaria....or till I run outta Supplies.

Contents of the Supply Bags and Rations will include items such as...

Fresh Water. (Water)
Dried Food Stuffs. (Buff Food)
First Aid Supplies. (Bandages/Potions/Elixirs)

I can't wait to welcome you all to the Horde !UPDATE 4-29-12
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253972429?page=3#50
Edited by Kiethoo on 4/29/2012 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
This should be considered a form of abuse.Nobody should have to be subjected to Kiethoo.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah....cause you know....a guy who enjoys helping out people, spend time making free items for low level characters, give away RP armor that sells for 250-1250+g away free, and most of the time just enjoys being a part of the Horde and roleplaying, is a real A**hole.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Whole other part...?

The Unnatural Zeal I have for being Proud to be a Member of the Horde and the Orcish Race?
Reply Quote
Based on my experience with Cata, I doubt I will be able to connect to the server within 2 days of the launch.

guess I miss out on that goody bag.

darn.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Considering the RP and story I have planned for my Pandaren Monk, I won't even make it to Orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/31/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Rubada
This should be considered a form of abuse.Nobody should have to be subjected to Kiethoo.

This was necessary? Really?

Seriously?

Get the hell out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Incredible idea Kiethoo. If I wasn't already stocked up, I'd love to swing by on my baby monk.

Or if I wasn't rolling forsaken.

Still, let me know if you need some supplies to keep the rations going! I probably have a bit of cloth and such on my bank alt to donate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh you are right ! I forgot about all the young Orcish and Troll Monks that will appear at the gates of Orgrimmar !

I will have to stock up on even more supplies!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Kiethoo, I'll be happy to help you out with some supplies too.
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Kinarra
Kiethoo, I'll be happy to help you out with some supplies too.

/hugs Kin
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Awww I don't have the old Discolored Healing Potion on my Chemist Alt.....I could have sworn I had it.... I guess I will have to make regular potions instead of ones made of squeezed worg heart drippings. If anyone has it or the scroll to learn it they dont need let me know!

I would greatly appreciate any help for this effort ! I feel kinda bad asking for it however since I am already getting donations for the Grunt armor thing.

But any food items, potions, herbs, bandages. What ever you would like to help with would be great.

For the Kits I was thinking...

Melee Class
x3 Lesser Healing Potion
x3 Elixir of Lion's Strength/ Elixir of Minor Agility
x3 Dry Pork Ribs
x3 Refreshing Spring Water
x3 Linen Bandage

Caster/Healer
x3 Minor Rejuvenation Potion
x3 Minor Wizard Oil
x3 Dry Pork Ribs
x3 Refreshing Spring Water
x3 Linen Bandage

So any help would be appreciated be it said supplies or materials to make them!

I figure x3 of everything should work out as far as the buffs and potions go cause in 3 hours you should be on your way into the 10+ level range. I might add more Food since the buffs are shorter and mybe alittle more water.
Edited by Kiethoo on 3/31/2012 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome idea. I'll send some gold over later to help buy the stuff since I don't have anything on me. >.<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Appreciated! But do not go nuts just yet ! Still months....months right? Before MoP?

So I will probably get an Alt ready with a nice big bank to store all this.
Mybe even a special Kiethoo alt with a special guild tag. <Comrade Supply Commissariat> ?
Well see ! Plus Im sure Mugala will help me if I ask her.

Gold is nice but why not take a quick slice n dice trip into RFK instead and collect some tasty boar meat? 1 run though and you should get a nice full stack or 2 !
Reply Quote
I have the Discolored Healing Potion recipe, Kiethoo, if you want to bother me to mass-produce them for you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Cool story bro. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Good idea. But I wonder, what RP basis will characters make their racial faction choice on? Any beta testers have info on this?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Sadly, my potions creator is alli side but I'll see what other things I can rustle up for ya. It's a cool idea ^-^~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]