T11/T12 achievement group

90 Gnome Priest
I'm going to start up a group in April to finish knocking out T11/T12 achievements. This is very much in the formation stages so all info about days and times are very tentative. I'm posting this to form an interest list for once I get the details knocked out.

1) My siswai guildies will get priority on invites and the schedule will be set to match their availability. This means that the group will most likely be running after 9pm server. While I'm leaning toward Sunday nights, one guildie works and wouldn't be able to make it online until later so the night might shift to accommodate her schedule unless the group is willing to push running until 1-2am.

2) Everyone going must have already knocked out all T11/T12 boss fights in regular mode on the toon they are bringing. I'll decide on a case by case basis if I'll make exceptions to this but likely would only be for missing Rag kills. I'd also prefer players who have already done some of the heroic modes also so we have less to get done but I'm not going to require it. More boss kills showing on Armory puts you higher up on my preferred list. If you're only showing one single full clear of the content, I'm going to assume you were carried and thank you but no.

3) Everyone will have an equipped iLvl of 390 or better, no exceptions. Yes, I know that is overgearing the content. I want players who are dedicated to raiding and know their crap, not fashion models looking for a carry to achievements and loot. There's no reason for a dedicated raider not to have hit the 390 mark this far into 4.3. T11 Heroics never got the nerf that T12 did. Guess what? Some of the fights are still harder than later content as a result. I want to overgear this to make it as easy for the group as possible since this will only be running one night a week and time will be limited.

4) You're committing to bring your toon for the full run. You don't have the option of picking and choosing what achievements you're going to show up for. You don't have the option of switching what toon you bring at will, though I might allow a switch for some fights that are more sensitive to comp if the toon you're switching to will make the fight go smoother.

I'll edit this more as things get finalized. In the meantime, if you're interested in joining the group, please either reply here or send me an ingame mail from the toon you want to bring.
Include the following information:

- The main spec and off spec roles for your toon. If you have multiple toons that meet the requirements and you're open to bringing whichever I choose, then feel free to list more than one. Just don't bother listing a toon that isn't at least close to meeting the requirements because if you do, you'll be off the list.

- What days and times you are available. Please don't tell me "pretty much any time" or something similar. You have a life outside of WoW. You have commitments to other groups inside WoW. No one is available all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Honestly, all I want to do is To4W and get my defender title finally. XD
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Can always put together a quickie trade pug for that! Ask around when you're on, I bet we could put a group together.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I only have one toon at 390 ilvl, and that's this guy, but I would love to join in on this. I haven't done any heroic modes, but the only boss I'm missing from t11/t12 content is Rag. I know all of the other fights, and have downed them at least twice.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/31/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Joynal
Can always put together a quickie trade pug for that! Ask around when you're on, I bet we could put a group together.

Haha, I know. >.<

Thel and I have talked about it off and on for months too. We always say, we'll do it next weekend and then we do something else instead, lol.

More on topic:
I might be getting a second job in the next week so I have no idea what times I'll be available. Still, if I'm on I wouldn't mind doing some of this.
Reply Quote
id like to do t-11 heroic and heroic rag for mounts,so if you need dps let me know
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Group is starting up tonight (Sunday 4/8) at 9:30pm server and will run to roughly midnight, maybe a little later depending on where we're at in progress. We'll probably be taking 3 weeks or so to knock out all the T11 achievements, then move to T12.

We have room for a ranged DPS - warlock or ele shammy would be a great fit though we're open to any good players. Reply here or contact me in game if you're interested.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
If my run is done in time, someone can rID invite me.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Sounds great. Have fun on your run and good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]