~What up AM?~

85 Dwarf Warrior
Hey guys,
I am looking for a good progression guild on the eastern servers since I will be moving to VA soon. Sadly I took a break from raiding and have no DS experience except for LFR. Now I am back and looking for a guild that will help and not get impatient with me for not perfecting the raid on my first night. I am a very quick at learning the fights in real time and I also do read up on the fights online and watch videos for the fights. I can transfer immedialely so just hit me up on here or add me on realID and talk with me there :)
RealID: kronik202@gmail.com
Availability: Currently I am open for anything but it is due to change when I get a job and start going to school come August/September.
Thanks for reading!!
ßrickhouse

Edit: I did raiding in Firelands and BoT/BWD on a Prot Paladin. I do know what I'm doing. The paladin's name is Chandañ (0241). Sorry I forgot to mention that.
Edited by ßrickhouse on 3/31/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
serious post inc (!): I am certain that you are likely to locate and gain admittance/entry to a guild that is willing to induct and bear with the flaws of a new member, especially where dragon soul is concerned. While normal DS is noticeably more difficult than its LFR counterpart, it certainly is not "difficult" in itself, I wouldn't say anyway. Given this fact (call it an axiom so that you will be less tempted to question it, even if it's not an axiom, just do as I tell you and believe what I say!) you will absolutely love this server.
It's reasonable and circumspect to say that if you join alterac mountains your real life may dissipate and diminish more rapidly than you ever thought possibly in that you will spend every waking moment here. Why? Because you will love it just that much, of course! What a silly question!
This is to say that the statement "when I get a job" is not one that will ever coorespond to reality, unless you consider farming/grinding to be a job, though one might question this as the raiding success it might bring about in some part won't necessarily be comparable or synonymous to or with financial compensation. But we can pretend this is all just that subjective, CAN'T WE? HUH? CAN'T WE?
Come to AM. You'll like it here. I promise..................
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]