Raid Achievement/Gear/Mount Selling

90 Human Paladin
<Incarnate> of Ner'zhul is pleased to be selling various achievements, gear and mounts at this time.

We also take various TCG items or items of value in-game as payment. Inquire for more information.

What we are selling:
• Heroic Dragon Soul Gear: We are selling various pieces of gear from the Dragon Soul instance. Message Mattlock in-game for more information.

• Heroic Madness of Deathwing: When buying this you will receive the title Savior of Azeroth. (200K gold)

• 6/7 Heroic Firelands Clear: When buying this you are entitled to all the loot you want as well as whatever staff quest items you need. (60K gold)

• Heroic Sinestra: When buying this you will receive the title Dragonslayer. (60K gold)

• Heroic Ragnaros: When buying this you will receive the title Firelord as well as the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor. (125K gold)

• T11 Heroic Bosses: When buying this you will receive a full clear of all the Heroic bosses from Tier 11 with the exception of Sinestra. (150K gold)

• T11 Normal Achievements: When buying this you will get each of the normal mode achievements from Tier 11. (150K gold)

• T11 Meta Mount: When buying this you will get all of the achievements linked to the Tier 11 Meta and be rewarded with Reins of the Drake of the East Wind. (250K gold)

If you are interested in buying anything, contact us:
RealId - estra90@gmail.com
Skype - estralol
In-game - Estra or Mattlock
or create a topic on our forums at http://www.incarnateguild.com/index.php?showforum=16
Remember to leave leave a note saying exactly what you want.

Also a reminder to everyone transferring guilds over with gold:
-You need to have a Level 2 Guild
-You have to be GM for at least a week
-You need an authenticator on your account for least a week
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi Cath =)
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
Heroic Ragnaros: When buying this you will receive the title Firelord as well as the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor. (125K gold)

Paying with a TCG Mount.

401 legendary daggers rogue. How can i contact you for the time and which mount?

Idea is that ill create a level 1 toon in Ner'zhul to retrieve the item from Booty Bay guy and trade it to you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you are interested in buying anything, contact us:
RealId - estra90@gmail.com
Skype - estralol
In-game - Estra or Mattlock
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
just got a h rag carry from these guys and everything went great, they managed to keep me alive the entire time(i had previously only done normal rag) and handled everything professionally, highly recommended!
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Thanks Seasloth.

We are looking for more buyers. Good times/prices and we'll be doing till Mists launches!

Also now only taking TCG mounts for bulk purchases. Thanks.
Edited by Estracrispy on 4/6/2012 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking for buyers!
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Do you guys sell the lifebinder's handmaiden?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hi Stiggz - I tried to register on your forum but never received a validation e-mail so I couldn't post. I sent you a ReadID request instead - hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
04/06/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Thefourthman
Do you guys sell the lifebinder's handmaiden?

Unless we were to get a really good offer probably not atm.
04/06/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Lingfabao
Hi Stiggz - I tried to register on your forum but never received a validation e-mail so I couldn't post. I sent you a ReadID request instead - hope to hear from you soon.

I don't know what could possibly be wrong with the forums but I'll have someone look into it As far as RealID I never received a request.

Remember when adding to RealID fill in a note stating what you want to buy because if you don't I will delete it a majority of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sales forums should now be working even if not yet validated.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Firehawk spot available for the 25th. Also looking for more people who want T11 Metas/Sinestra.
Edited by Estracrispy on 4/8/2012 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
^
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Still a spot open for the 25th!
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Estracrispy chicken strips please with a side of fries.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
still need someone for the 25th
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]