Profession Leveling 1-525 BS, JC, Alch, Eng!

85 Human Priest
Closed, leaving the server.
Edited by Acapulco on 4/14/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Actually I decided to basically cut the prices in half, they were too expensive.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Lowered prices again, updated screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/EQI1U.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Great idea and nice guild banks! I've easily spent far more on power-leveling my professions. Hope it does well! :o)
Reply Quote
Def a great idea would do the BS. But I started Leveling mine great idea though good luck defiantly cheaper than the AH itself.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Updated with spreadsheets because they are awesome:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_mc-BcnH8gdGtPVDVQRlM5eVlPQ0hFN3dhOWVfamc#gid=0
Edited by Acapulco on 4/7/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
is this available horde side somehow? interested in the BS package
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
It would be possible to trade it via neutral AH, but would have to make sure that no one would be around sniping all my auctions.

Also, added Engineering.
Edited by Acapulco on 4/8/2012 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm curious, Do you farm all of this o.OWell, obviously. I just don't see how anyone can have the patience to do so :3

But if you have it, then so be it. Great way to make gold and to make professions so much easier xDEver going to make a tailoring?
:D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
you would only get a fraction of the value of the item though if we did it through neutral unless you were willing to accept the payment on a horde side toon then we can do the auctions for minimum bid
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
@Khari Yes, I decided to get mining and herbing to 525 on 7 of my professionless characters. And I would make a tailoring package if it were straightforward to make, I guess I could run instances and loot all the cloth but that takes a lot longer than any of these other professions so the price would have to be higher.

@Nurl I would most likely go about it buy putting up the first auction for around 4000g and the rest of them for a static amount each time adding up to 15% more than 9000g to deter the neutral AH cut.
Reply Quote
62 Human Paladin
I bought a blacksmith leveling package, it was an awesome time saver, well worth the price. Makes leveling a profession an absolute breeze. He has also agreed to do a LW package for me for 25k, which is well worth the price considering what a nightmare LW is to get the mats for.I would highly recommend these packages to anyone looking to powerlevel a profession.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]