25 GDKP April 8th - @5 pm Server.

88 Blood Elf Paladin
As it is Easter there is a possibility of some people not being able to make it. If we don't have 25 i will do a 10man. :P CHANGES --- READ

H-Morchok kill + full clear with Madness being 1 shot !!**

<<>>Heroic Hagara next on the list.<<>>

<><>Heroic Morchok DEAD, took a couple of attempts again but it died !! First 25 man PUG to fully clear and now first to do Heroic Morchok.. Some other updates and changes as well. Whether your new to the run or have been coming for a while please read the post thoroughly.

**UPDATES BELOW**:

-If you signup <know> Heroic Morchok.

-Updated price list for heroic items & pot split.

-Description of a "buyer" / "being carried" (May be further updated).

-When posting for the run YOU WILL post the following: Class, Spec(s), iLvl and gold available for the run. As we have soo many signups this helps in sorting the run / roster.
*EXAMPLE*
Synogue -
Rogue
Sub MS with Assass OS
398iLvl equipped - both specs.
100k goldThe run will start at the same time with INVITES at 5:00pm server and starting at 5:15 server (8:00pm and 8:15pm est). You must whisper me or Ophylia for invite. Run will NOT exceed 4 hours.

If you're late i will go to backup list. The rules for the run can be posted once we are formed and everyone is zoned in, if anyone has any questions or concerns at that time. You MUST have a minimum of 384iLvl is what everyone should be at to come to the Dragon Soul 25 GDKP. Everyone is expected to bring at least 30k gold to the run.

Buyers / Being Carried -

This is someone who does not meet the required iLvl for the run (384iLvl) or probably LFR even. This person could be someone who just hit 85, an alt long forgotten, etc. These people are not expected to pull the dps required for the instance. This person will get regular mode bosses which shall include DW and Title. At max only one person will be brought in during the raid. At a later date this will include HM's. Buyer's are expected to bring lots of gold and will purchase any and all upgrades. The buyer may or may not get a share of the pot.

Buyer - Part 2:

If you simply would like to come in for "Destroyer's End" whisper me and we can make arrangements for you to come in for DW kill only. The price will be Negotiated and it CAN include gear but will be again negotiated.

Reasons for Removal or Forfeiting of Pot -

If during the run you do not bid on obvious items (ie 397 > 384 teir, etc) you will either be replaced, or forfeit some or all of your share of the pot. This share will either be donated back to the entire raid at the end kept by the RL or possibly given split to random people at fun (at discretion of RL). If you are brought into the run for 1 or less boss and do not buy an item you will likely receive half of the share.

***If you wipe the raid, fail to follow instructions or are not pulling your weight as per your iLvl and it benefits the raid / run you will be replaced losing out on any and all earnings during the run.

Loot / Bidding Details -

Item & Minimum Bid with 500g increments in bids

BoE's - 5, 000g
397 Gear - 5, 000g
397 Weapons - 7, 500g
397 Trinkets - 7, 500g
397 Tier - 10, 000g
403 Gear - 7, 500g
403 Trinkets - 15, 000g
403 Weapons - 15, 000g
410 Heroic Gear - 15, 000g
410 Heroic Weapon / Trinket - 20, 000g
410 Heroic Tier - 20, 000g
Legendary Stuffs - 7, 500g

Mount(s) - 35, 000g

BoE's and Essence's are going to be rolled on at end of run. BoE's if not sold will be lowered in price to a minimum of half price and reauctioned.

THE POT - When the raid is finished raiders will receive 1 / 26th of the pot. This is to cover the extra cost to me for cauldrons, feasts and the time put into keeping this run going. Any questions hit me up in game.

PLEASE - Do not lock your toon to DS. And please be online for invites and send me a whisper when you are online. It is difficult to track down all 25 people.

Thank You.

WoL's Link:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/188764/

Spread Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Arj_7WdORODpdFRUcDQtVjJLVVJxNmVOTHN5eTlPc2c#gid=8

(Tabs allow you to check out previous weeks spreadsheets)
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
<Expectations> T13 4sets are a must at this point LFR or Reg. Bring POTIONS - Flasks and feasts will be provided. Will update roster towards end of the week once we have a few signup's.

Goals - H-Morchok again
Look at Heroic Hagara (Time dependant)
Fully Clear

Tanks -

Zenadin - Pally
Tsunamie - DK
-

Healers -

Ophylia - Shammy
-
-
-
Noraphet - Druid
Rowin - Druid
Woulfehart - Druid

DPS -

Layuth - TBD
Bartolome - Mage
Gidgert - Mage
-
-
-
-
-
-
Linksgirl - Hunter
Butterball - Hunter

Synogue - Rogue
Brewskii - Rogue
Clandy - Rogue
Arluce - Warrior
Gnaz - Warrior
Defnos - Warrior
Sabetayylo - Pally
Foliage - Druid
Kolmario - Shammy

3 - Tanks
7 - Heals
20 - DPS

Going to start accepting 30-35 people to the "roster" as this way we can ensure we have enough people show up for raid Sunday night's as the "Standby" people who normally get into raid will actually show up.
Edited by Siyn on 4/7/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Layuth - TBA
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Foliage lv395ish
Kitty
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sabettaylo 397 ret
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Shaman
Rowin 395 Resto Druid from Clams
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
woulfehart resto/boom
enough monies
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm down to go again

Gnaz, Warr. Arms
393ish
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Jaconin -
Rogue
Assassin MS with Sub OS
392iLvl equipped - both specs.
or i can go on arluce
Reply Quote
see u there
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Count me in.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Kolmario
392 Enhance Shaman
386 Resto Off
40k gold
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Linksgirl
387 iLEv surv hunter
100k+ gold
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Grimp#swag
ilvl 386ish fire mage
40k+ gold
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
396 ilvl
gold?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Clandy
Combat Rogue
389 ilvl
80k+ gold
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Shaman
Sorry, I have to bail, I had to help a friend and now I'm locked :( next week for sure
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Gidgert
Fire mage :/
100k+
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Noraphet
resto Druid
I399
100k+
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Defnos
Fury Warrior
36000k gold
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]