Seeking new home..

85 Human Warrior
Hello everyone..
I am looking for a new realm where I can just relax and play the game without haters..I know it may sound weird, but the realm I am on right now is just making me dislike the game enough to move due to the amount of people who are rude. I want to move to a realm and one that is so small that no one will know me and I can have a new place to call home. How is this realm in terms of population, and in general is it a friendly realm?
Much appreciated.
-Zabuza-
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
this is the most horrible realm and you will hate yourself if u come here
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
People are rude to you because you are bad at this game, most likely.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
This is a small realm and the alliance population is negligible, honestly the server sucks, but I love it.
Edited by Saedora on 3/25/2012 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/23/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Mavina
People are rude to you because you are bad at this game, most likely.

And cause your a narutard
Reply Quote

And cause your a narutard
NO U
Edited by Zimbee on 3/30/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
No offense but just from reading that, i can tell you are

1. You're a noob

2. You're bad

3. You get bullied

4. A virgin

5. Alliance scum

6. Still in junior high

7. No friends

Do everyone a favor and dont xfer here or ill swear to god ill camp you 24/7
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
I would ignore all previous posts.These noobs only stay because they are just above the other bads at pvp on this server. People transfer off of it because they are actually good and want good teams. These people stay because they want to gloat over their weak pvp achieves over others... and honestly most of them have transferred off the server but then came back because they went to a new server where their weak achieves seemed even more miniscule ... Anyways.... Very low pop.. Horde used to be decent at some pve but not in Cata. Best thing they do now is have trolls in trade. Alliance has some good pve and pvp players ... 10 horde to every 1 allie. But you can quest and be left alone pretty easily. As far as that guy camping you.. He's bad I wouldn't worry about it :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
04/03/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Fudallah
I would ignore all previous posts.These noobs only stay because they are just above the other bads at pvp on this server. People transfer off of it because they are actually good and want good teams. These people stay because they want to gloat over their weak pvp achieves over others... and honestly most of them have transferred off the server but then came back because they went to a new server where their weak achieves seemed even more miniscule ... Anyways.... Very low pop.. Horde used to be decent at some pve but not in Cata. Best thing they do now is have trolls in trade. Alliance has some good pve and pvp players ... 10 horde to every 1 allie. But you can quest and be left alone pretty easily. As far as that guy camping you.. He's bad I wouldn't worry about it :)

yea don't ignore previous posts, server is horrible and would be a waste of money to come to.

also most arena people on bf only have alts here if anything
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
No offense but just from reading that, i can tell you are

1. You're a noob

2. You're bad

3. You get bullied

4. A virgin

5. Alliance scum

6. Still in junior high

7. No friends

Do everyone a favor and dont xfer here or ill swear to god ill camp you 24/7

+1
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
@lvl 1 nobody

This server is awful. Ppl are still here because they dont wanna spend the money to xfer on a terrible game. Second, most ppl xfered their main off alrdy and only their alts remain.
Reply Quote
2 Human Priest
04/08/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Keklyz
most ppl xfered their main off alrdy and only their alts remain.
this.

Tight knit community like no other. Honestly you're not likely wedge your way in without already knowing a person or 2 already, and anyone worth a damn xferred their main off or doesn't really care enough about the game to pay the money to leave.

Not worth xferring to. Everyone I can think of that xferred here and didn't know anyone to start off with, even groups of people, leave shortly after coming. Save your money unless you enjoy playing by yourself, especially if you intend to stay alliance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]