Anyone in the MoP Beta?

90 Tauren Paladin
9285
...and how do you like it?

I've seen some youtube videos from Yogscast and whatnot, but I thought it would be much more fun to share the excitement here between feathered friends. *wink*

Share away!

(... and no, sadly this moo-cow is not in the beta. Sad tauren is sad.)
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Mage
1960
Not yet. :-(

Been watching Wowcrendor and TradeChat's videos, though.
Reply Quote
<3 TradeChat!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
9285
I saw one of the Wowcrendor vids. It was pretty funny, but I have to say that I enjoy Yogscast's videos the most. I was laughing so loud my kids came over to see what I was watching. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
19910
More of a Jesse Cox fan, myself.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
9275
Replying to myself here, but I re-read the Beta FAQ's last night... it's comforting to know that they intend to invite ALL Annual Pass members to the Beta. They're simply doing it in waves, and apparently your time in WoW has a pull on how soon they invite you. I expect to wait a while since I have only been in about 1.5 years now.

So hang tight, all AP members will get their chance. :-) (plus anyone else they decide to invite afterwards)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
14935
I am in the beta. Still really buggy. I leveled though Jade Forest on 2 toons, My priest and a premade DK. I also did the Panda starting zone. I like it so far, had to change my rotation on my preist since we lost some good spells (DP is gone Sadface) But so far so good.

Now i am just waiting for new content to be released so i can test them out. Maybe pet battles soon? i hope. Still haven't checked out Scholo and SM yet. MAybe i will do that after the PVP Event today.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12305
Im in the beta =D. I ran a dungeon that was really cool but the numbers are whack right now (12k MS crits and 200k executes).

also ZOMG DRAGON ROAR!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
6230
Downloading the beta now, going terribly slow but hopefully I'll be able to get onto one of the servers after breakfast and such.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
9345
I'm in, and it's not bad so far. The panda starting zone is really nice, graphics wise.

It's a little crowded though...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/wowscrnshot033112190427.jpg/
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
1990
In the beta now.

Monks seem to have this knack for being OP if they are using a 2-handed weapon. "Way of the Monk" grants them a passive 40% ATK speed increase when using a 2-handed weapon, and then the buff that Tiger Palm can trigger gives them an additional 50%, totally 90% haste for auto-attacks.

Also, Night Elves that roll monks will find that the Shadowglen quests are completely broken. They can do the first 3...then nothing until they get to Dolanaar.

Had to grind those spiders in the cave before I left Shadowglen...
Edited by Tribia on 3/31/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
14935
In the beta now.

Monks seem to have this knack for being OP if they are using a 2-handed weapon. "Way of the Monk" grants them a passive 40% ATK speed increase when using a 2-handed weapon, and then the buff that Tiger Palm can trigger gives them an additional 50%, totally 90% haste for auto-attacks.

Also, Night Elves that roll monks will find that the Shadowglen quests are completely broken. They can do the first 3...then nothing until they get to Dolanaar.

Had to grind those spiders in the cave before I left Shadowglen...


Didn't we talk abuot this on vent? LOL
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
13715
Despite having a lot of lag due to so many people on, I still find it a lot of fun.

I found the Pet Combat interface and LOVE that all of them have info and such. I can summon them across my whole account (Which is lovely).

Being a fat panda's a lot of fun, however the Red Pandas make me really want to roll a female one.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
4535
Ya i got into the beta last night, its really buggy but playable, the 17gig download did suck a big one, but i just let it run overnight and was ready to play this morning.

No addons are available right now so that makes things interesting.
Also, monks are crazy op right i see them knocking them back a little although dks were really powerful when wrath launched too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
2150
Not yet. I am. however. in the D3 beta. So far my favorites are: WItch Doctor (although it's very jittery and buggy) and the Monk.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
1990
In the beta now.

Monks seem to have this knack for being OP if they are using a 2-handed weapon. "Way of the Monk" grants them a passive 40% ATK speed increase when using a 2-handed weapon, and then the buff that Tiger Palm can trigger gives them an additional 50%, totally 90% haste for auto-attacks.

Also, Night Elves that roll monks will find that the Shadowglen quests are completely broken. They can do the first 3...then nothing until they get to Dolanaar.

Had to grind those spiders in the cave before I left Shadowglen...


Didn't we talk abuot this on vent? LOL


Yes...

Yes we did.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
13800
Yeah I got into beta. I'm continually floored by the detail in the environments this time around. The jade forest is wonderfully huge and has lots to explore. Overall, I'm pleased with locks so far except our mana regen is kind of screwy and our demon AI (especially wild imps) is set to "I saw something move, kill it!" even on defensive, but I'm sure these are beta problems. The panda starting area was a lot of fun and the female pandarian are ridiculously adorable.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
9275
Yeah I've been sent lots of videos from a friend who doesn't currently play WoW - I have to keep myself from watching them, haha! It's like having a carrot dangled in front of my nose and I can't bite it. Drives me nuts.

I can't wait to try out a female panda, I'm anxiously awaiting my beta invite. If all goes well, this shammy will be a cute Red Panda when MoP goes live. *wink*

(Oh and I can't wait to take a peek at the pet window & combat, and what the farms will be like. I am totally into the relaxed/fun stuff if you can't tell. ^_^)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
14935
04/02/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Xinthos
Yeah I got into beta. I'm continually floored by the detail in the environments this time around. The jade forest is wonderfully huge and has lots to explore. Overall, I'm pleased with locks so far except our mana regen is kind of screwy and our demon AI (especially wild imps) is set to "I saw something move, kill it!" even on defensive, but I'm sure these are beta problems. The panda starting area was a lot of fun and the female pandarian are ridiculously adorable.


It seems Everyone's Mana regen is a little off. Hopefully they will fix this. God, can you even think how it would have been if they did actually do the Item Squiching?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]