Kate LF TCG Loot

85 Human Rogue
Kate here lf TCG items. Sell me items and i'll be your best friend.

currently need:
- Savage Raptor

i am selling:
- magical ogre idol 55k (PRICE UPPED DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND)
and many useless pets for pretty cheap.

you can message me ingame.

xo
Edited by Kate on 3/26/2012 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Moo, k my job is done!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
My drunken self supports this!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Messaging you now Kate.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Send you a in game mail with information on how to get ahold of me! Thanks Kate, hope to talk to ya soon1
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
thanks for the mail - i've had a few people message me i'm waiting on an item to sell before my purchase can go ahead!

will keep this thread updated :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
.... There was a chicken on the horde AH for about 175k i think and a raptor for 79,999g 99s 99c..... ( destr ) :P
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Rayde, I wonder who put them there =] I sold my 2nd one I had for 255 to alliance =D and the Rhino to Littlemarie for 370
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
yeah, i know.
Edited by Rayde on 3/24/2012 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Hey Kate I really want some of the items you have! Where are you, Send me a message in game! I've provided you with the information to reach me ^_^ hope to hear from you soon! hope the items you are selling are not any of the ones you want to sell or trade me for the two mounts, Cheers.

--Destruct
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Hey Kate I really want some of the items you have! Where are you, Send me a message in game! I've provided you with the information to reach me ^_^ hope to hear from you soon! hope the items you are selling are not any of the ones you want to sell or trade me for the two mounts, Cheers.

--Destruct

hey sorry i havn't really been around due to work.
i'm picking up a rooster tonight. i'll msg you at the other items.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Alrighty, Just add me so we can discuss perhaps trading for the Rooster, I sent you my real ID just for temporary contact through this trade and or sale. Please save the Weather Machine and also the Orge Idol, By the way, I have a few Tabard of the Lightbringer if anyone of your friend's are interested in it. Along with many other mounts for super cheap, great deals, well below the price of the actual card! Cheers. Hope to see you later today sometime.

If you lost my real ID or deleted the letter just let me know and I'll send it off my alliance bank alt.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
What time should I be expecting you, Kate?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
03/25/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Trance
What time should I be expecting you, Kate?

I got a rooster today, i still have magic ogre idol and i gave the weather machine to a friend.

i won't be around tonight at all due to work you can find me around 7pm PST monday
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Got it all already, thanks tho. I bet you paid over 125 for the Rooster =]
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Let me know if you want a Savage Raptor (replica of vanilla dino in Un'Goro ftw), I can get whatever you want within 24 hours. Let me know, thought you were going to trade me those two for Rooster the machine and orge, but I didnt wait and grabbed them already but let me know about the other raptor
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
03/27/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Trance
Got it all already, thanks tho. I bet you paid over 125 for the Rooster =]

I didn't pay anything for the rooster ;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Do roosters lay eggs?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
03/27/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Wamp
Do roosters lay eggs?

they lay magic ogre idols that kate sells for 50k gold each.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]