Relics/Trinkets--A gal needs her bling!

48 Blood Elf Paladin
Where can I get mine? I havent seen hardly anything about WHERE to get them...
Edited by Tharza on 3/24/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Relics don't start showing up until the late 50's or early 60's in Outland. Someone check me on this since I'm an old druid from back in the day.

Trinkets crop up in the mid 50's or so.
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
well crud......

Ok then how's about say a pink shirt? They sell dyes....why do they stick with you with brown, grey or white?

surely there has to be a way to get more girlie....I mean lets face it...all this armor doesnt exactly scream feminine
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There is indeed a pink shirt that can be crafted by tailors. You can probably find one on the auction house.

Pink Mageweave Shirt
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Pink Mageweave Shirt is the only pink shirt I saw in a quick scan through Wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-8
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Druid
03/24/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Icedragon
Trinkets crop up in the mid 50's or so.

There are PvP trinkets available from levels 10 and 20, and there is a version for lvl 40 that the OP could use: http://www.wowhead.com/item=21567

It's only 35 honor points... all it would take is one bg if the OP is so inclined :)
Reply Quote
66 Night Elf Priest
Trinkets are rare at lower levels but they do exist. This toon has two at lvl 50 from running dungeons.

Not sure about relics, now I'm curious. I recntly started leveling my druid who also uses relics. It'd be nice to fill that empty inventory slot at some point on him.
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
There are PvP trinkets available from levels 10 and 20, and there is a version for lvl 40 that the OP could use: http://www.wowhead.com/item=21567

It's only 35 honor points... all it would take is one bg if the OP is so inclined :)

I dont have any honor pts!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the info about the shirt Icedragon...I didnt even think about the AH...but then I was tired last night...lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My alts just got their first trinkets as quest rewards in the Eastern Plagueland in their early 40s. Wouldn't be surprised to find other trinket rewards out there in similar areas level wise.

Don't know much about relics because I leveled this guy up to 60 three or four years ago. However, based on this page: http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.11#0+3+1 there seem to be some instance boss drops as early as 40, but other than that it'll be late 50s.
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks! I came across a few trinkets on my last quest!

HOLY CRAP!!! Over 24 gold for a pink shirt that doesnt do anything? Why are they so expensive? I just burned $ to go to a city that had an AH, and I'm not rich...lol...but is it from what it takes to make a shirt? should I be saving up my mageweave cloth and asking someone to do it? Can you even do that sort of thing? I buy the supplies, and someone make it for me?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Can you even do that sort of thing? I buy the supplies, and someone make it for me?

Yes. Just advertize in trade chat "LF tailor to make Pink Mageweave Shirt, my mats, will tip"

LF = looking for

Mats = materials

tip = usually scales with how easy the pattern is to get. you have to give at least something for them to drop whatever they were doing and meet up with you.

Some tailors will already have the mats, so you'll end up trading them replacement mats and tip at the same time they hand over the item you want them to make.

Others won't have the mats and will need yours to make it. If that's the case, I suggest you give them the mats, but not the tip. Then when they make the item, give them the tip in the same trade as they give you the item.
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
Very cool! How do I know how much mat I will need?

I will start saving now...lol..just sold off over 20 mageweave cloth.....darn!
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
You'll need 15 pieces of mageweave cloth, 1 bottle of pink dye, and one heavy silken thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Always check wowhead for items. It tells you where to find them (if a drop or vendor), how much they cost (if a vendor), and what's required to make them (if a crafted item).

Here's the page for that Pink Mageweave Shirt:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=10055

In the table it shows it takes 3 bolts of mageweave, 1 vial of pink dye, and 1 heavy silken thread.

Bolts of mageweave are a secondary crafted item made by tailors from 4 pieces of mageweave cloth.

The dye and thread are obtained from most trade goods vendors.
Reply Quote
28 Draenei Warrior
Trinkets start dropping in Dungeons at about level 34 in the Scarlet Monastery Library, the Release the Hounds Boss (don't know his real name but he's a tough Boss at that level) and everyone in your group will Greed that item (that only drops 50% of the time) so you have a 20% chance of getting it if it drops.
Reply Quote
76 Orc Hunter
1. Check the wowhead data base. You can search for items filtered by class, slot, level range, etc. It'll tell you what mobs drop items, what quests reward them, what crafts make them, etc.

2. At one time, I had all my rogues in pink shirts. Had a lot of luck just asking in trade - WTB Pink Mageweave Shirt, then specifying either my mats or theirs depending upon what I had in stock.
Reply Quote
76 Orc Hunter
1. Check the wowhead data base. You can search for items filtered by class, slot, level range, etc. It'll tell you what mobs drop items, what quests reward them, what crafts make them, etc.

2. At one time, I had all my rogues in pink shirts. Had a lot of luck just asking in trade - WTB Pink Mageweave Shirt, then specifying either my mats or theirs depending upon what I had in stock.
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
I see on wowhead there are 2 vendors that sell pink dye in western plague lands...anyone know what locations they are in?
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
03/25/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Tharza
I see on wowhead there are 2 vendors that sell pink dye in western plague lands...anyone know what locations they are in?

Wowhead should tell you that.
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
It shows where they are from unless I am reading it wrong...ok duh on my part...map came up...thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]