Questing for Guild Rep

I want to get some guild rep and I guess questing is a good way. Where should I quest to get the most rep?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
The amount of guild rep you get is directly tied to the amount of XP the quest would award. This means do the highest level quests you have available to you, as well as level 85 dailies and level-scaled dailies such as the city cooking and fishing dailies.
Reply Quote
Where are the daily quests?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Where? Everywhere. You've got the Tol Barad dailies. Quests for the Wildhammer Clan in Twilight Highlands (need to have gotten to that point in the zone's quest chain first). You have the Molten Front dailies (you need to have finished the Mt Hyjal's quests up to Aesina's Miracle). There are even a couple in Uldum, if you know where to look.

Considering that you have the achievements for each of those zones, you should be able to quest in any of those daily hubs.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You may want to skip the two Uldum dailies as there are probably more efficient ways of getting experience with a lot of other dailies. :-)
Reply Quote
Also wearing a Guild Tabard will increase the rep that you gain with each quest or daily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]