Concerned.

85 Draenei Mage
I debated whether this was appropriate or not to post, but decided it was worrying me far too much NOT to post.

We haven't seen or heard from a very active guildie of ours in over two weeks now. I used to have him on RID, but he often remarked that he hated the damn thing and so he disabled it a while back. I asked a few friends H-side if they had seen him/made contact, and nothing. He hasn't logged onto skype, either.

He plays Saigou, a rogue, in our guild. His Death Knight was Xephiram, but I believe he transferred it back to H side recently and changed the name. He used to play a troll DK, Zulthraze, H-side.

I anyone has seen or heard from him, could you just let me know? A few of us, his guildies, are worried and just want to know that he is okay.

Yes, I do understand that people come and go all the time here on le Moon Guard. But we at the Sha'nash are a very tight-knit group and when an active member suddenly disappears, we all become very concerned about their well-being.

M, if you are still subscribed and can read this: I'm not mad or upset if you just decided you wanted to go back to H-side. I just want to make sure that you're alright. We all miss you. Please just send me a sign.

- Z
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Checked around; I've got nothing. Hope you find him or hear something, though!
Edited by Lito on 3/25/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Oh Lito! Thank you so much for trying to help us!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Still haven't heard anything, so I'm bumping just in case.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Can you contact me in-game? I have a question about your guildie.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
If you have a guild website, it is possible to see what email address he registered with, and you can usually search that specific email address into facebook, and get one specific profile.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
No, not Xephi! I had no idea why didn't you tell me, gurl? :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
bump
Reply Quote
I was going to wish you luck, then I saw 'le'.

Please don't bring reddit out of reddit. I like it when my hate is all in one place. Like Goldshire.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin

Please don't bring reddit out of reddit. I like it when my hate is all in one place. Like Goldshire.

Because this is completely relevant, necessary, and le is totally not part of plain ordinary internet culture, or wasn't used before reddit was even a thing.

Totally.

Back on topic, though. I wish you best of luck in finding out what happened. :( I know that feel, bro. I always get paranoid when people don't sign on for a while. Here's to hoping everything is okay!
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter

Way to be completely inappropriate, pal. And if two letters are what is stopping you from wishing someone luck in an endeavor of genuine concern for a friend, you should probably rethink your priorities and maybe turn some of that criticism inward.

Dral: I just checked the Armory for "Zulthraze", and it comes up with an error screen saying only characters level 10 or higher can be viewed. Def wouldn't be a DK, then. :/ Let's hope it's not hax.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
He's going to have a lot to hate. Since that's used for a bit of french...

Good luck with your search. I've had people vanish on me too.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Pepe le Pew should garner a mention, at least.

But in all seriousness, a bump for checking in on a friend.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I debated whether this was appropriate or not to post, but decided it was worrying me far too much NOT to post.

We haven't seen or heard from a very active guildie of ours in over two weeks now. I used to have him on RID, but he often remarked that he hated the damn thing and so he disabled it a while back. I asked a few friends H-side if they had seen him/made contact, and nothing. He hasn't logged onto skype, either.

He plays Saigou, a rogue, in our guild. His Death Knight was Xephiram, but I believe he transferred it back to H side recently and changed the name. He used to play a troll DK, Zulthraze, H-side.

I anyone has seen or heard from him, could you just let me know? A few of us, his guildies, are worried and just want to know that he is okay.

Yes, I do understand that people come and go all the time here on le Moon Guard. But we at the Sha'nash are a very tight-knit group and when an active member suddenly disappears, we all become very concerned about their well-being.

M, if you are still subscribed and can read this: I'm not mad or upset if you just decided you wanted to go back to H-side. I just want to make sure that you're alright. We all miss you. Please just send me a sign.

- Z
I know how you feel. There's nothing I can really do personally, but I extend my sympathy. If it's any consolation, I've known people to disappear completely from the internet only to come back a few months later. It's just something some people do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]