Blackheart Syndicate

87 Blood Elf Paladin
Sylvus smiled warmly as he peered down the dock watching his pregnant wife playing with one of her many beasts. “Tis a bit ov a good life” the paladin said allowed as he finished putting the final gem in his new armor. “En soon I’ll have de light returned ta me en den I’ll truly have de perfect life” As the paladin spoke to himself he struggled to lift his new chest plate over his head feeling encumbered by the armor reminded him how desperately weak he felt without the holy power that he had enjoyed for so many decades before falling victim to the curse of the villainous Revos and his dark magic’s. Sylvus sighed softly taking another long look down the dock before calling out to Neheon. “Love, I’ll be way fer a wee bit. Gonna be headen round Tanaris ta be seein ifin dis armor works. I spect der might be a goblin er two bout ifin I need a wee bit ov help tweeken de armor.” Neheon nodded slightly with what seemed to be a forced smile before saying “be careful” Sylvus embraced Neheon tightly careful to avoid putting pressure on his unborn child. “I love ya lass” he whispered into her ear before kissing her softly on forehead and pausing for a brief moment before finally turning and making his way to his goblin made rocket, which he had previously loaded all of the finished armor pieces. Once again Sylvus struggled to remove his chest piece and with great care loaded it on to the back of the rocket. He carefully secured the precious cargo before climbing onto the driver’s seat. He scanned the area one last time before the machine sprung to life. In a short instant latter the paladin was airborne headed swiftly to the desert known as Tanaris.

Grains of sand bombarded Sylvus’s face as he struggled to secure his helmet and last piece on the heavy plate armor. Even after struggling for nearly a year to complete a set of armor that could not only channel the light but once again allow him his full use of the holy light that he so desperately missed. Countless hours, days, and months had been poured into this effort and without the aid of his wife would have been impossible. It pained the paladin that she was not with him at this critical moment but if something would go wrong and injure here, or worse yet his unborn child, than Sylvus knew he simply would not be able to live with himself. “Tis truly best I do dis lone” nodding as he spoke Sylvus finished securing the strap on his helmet. Taking several steps away from his rocket he surveyed the area around him. South of the paladin sat the entrance to Nozdormu’s lair and the caverns of time. “If something went wrong than certainly someone would happen this way and at least provide his family with some sort of closure”, the paladin shook his head violently attempting to remove that thought from his mind “No this well work, it has to”. Without allowing himself time for further time Sylvus gasped his families sword his eyes narrowed he channeled every bit of light he could gather. Moments later pillars of light surrounded the paladin closing together until he was in a prison of light. Joyful laughter could be heard from behind the light the armor appeared to work. Joy filled Sylvus’s being as he effortlessly lifted his sword high above his head for the first time sense the curse had taken hold of the paladin. Thoughts of training his child to use the holy skills that would undoubtedly be passed down the line filled his mind and brightened his smile. Just as his joy reached its peak a loud crack rang out as a piece of his shoulder plate fell to the ground. Before Sylvus had time to react the power that had accumulated around him exploded in a blinding flash creating a crater around it. Slowly the dust settled revealing the aftermath of the explosion. At the bottom of the crater sat empty armor and the Swiftblade family sword stuck in the ground the hilt pointing up.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
The paladin awoke to the night’s sky his body stripped of his armor. Slowly Sylvus sat up digging himself out of the desert sand in which he had become buried as he had slept the day away. Once on his feet Sylvus franticly searched for his sword and armor. After several moments the paladins face turned red with rage and, without thought, Sylvus glared at the ground pointing his fist at the spot where, in his mind, his armor should be resting. Suddenly the spot became illuminated with a violent and blinding explosion of holy light intended to damage demons. Swiftly Sylvus jumped back from the light bracing himself for the pain that had been inevitable sense his curse took hold. Instantly Sylvus noticed the lack of pain. Nervously he took a deep breath and filled himself with the holy power the light had returned to him. Swiftly as he could Sylvus bartered for a ride back to Undercity, from there it was a short walk home.

“Tis gone, me house en dock. Me wife en unborn child.” Sylvus spoke aloud with a panic filled voice as he glared at the sight he house should have been. Nothing was there nor was there even the smallest sign of an old building or of there ever being a dock in the water. Something was wrong with the world and something had to be done about it.

Blackheart Syndicate is a RolePlay guild with an active player base. We are building a 10 man raid team and have a dedicated group of PvPers. No matter what you’re looking for blackheart has it. Contact Sylvus, Shockeria, or Any officer for details.
Edited by Sylvus on 3/25/2012 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The best of luck to you guys.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you, if you RP alliance side we might be looking into some cross factions stuff down the road.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]