Girth Sales - SOLD OUT

85 Human Warlock
I was the private buyer on 6/9/12. I paid 225k gold for my alt lock for the 8/8hm run with all available loot. I thought it would be a quick and easy way to gear up my alt lock (main lock is 406).

I ended up getting a single piece of loot for the whole run and you made me dance for it. I got h will of unbinding and I had to complain to get it. I have to laugh at you trying to work with me as the offer of giving back my single piece of loot and "only" paying 125k gold for the run was almost equally bad.

I was and still am HIGHLY UNSATISIFIED. I would not recommend this for anyone.
Reply Quote
I was the private buyer on 6/9/12. I paid 225k gold for my alt lock for the 8/8hm run with all available loot. I thought it would be a quick and easy way to gear up my alt lock (main lock is 406).

I ended up getting a single piece of loot for the whole run and you made me dance for it. I got h will of unbinding and I had to complain to get it. I have to laugh at you trying to work with me as the offer of giving back my single piece of loot and "only" paying 125k gold for the run was almost equally bad.

I was and still am HIGHLY UNSATISIFIED. I would not recommend this for anyone.

And how much of the loot that dropped could you actually use?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Fzx and Pomhealer are the same person. Put one of them on ignore, and they both are on ignore. He is clearly trying to make us look bad by fake posting as a "concerned" person.

He got 100% of the loot that dropped that he could use, and a 8/8H carry. This INCLUDES a piece (Will of Unbinding) that one of our raiders needed, which he got anyway. The end.
Edited by Alouette on 6/17/2012 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
can i buyz one?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It's still a bad deal and everything written was the truth. When I talked to lethalis on setting up the carry he only said that shared loot was off the table. Then when Will of the Unbinding dropped someone in their guild said that they wanted the trinket. I whispered lethalis that it should be mine, especially since it was one of the items that he linked that would be mine when we were setting up the carry. After the delay of the officers moving vent channels it was eventually given to me.

I'm pretty embarrassed about this whole thing from spending 225k for only Will of Unbinding to using an alt to point out what can happen. Sooo I learned two things: 1. don't be a dbag and use an alt on the forums. 2. don't spend 225k on this carry.
Edited by Fzx on 6/17/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
3. Do more damage than the tanks and get accepted to your own guild instead of buying a carry.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
06/17/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Enthrone
3. Do more damage than the tanks and get accepted to your own guild instead of buying a carry.

These are good people and this is a good carry....
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You received all available loot that was suited to your class (for example, not strength gear). You came into the run knowing the risk that was taken, and agreed to it twice (both when we took the deposit, and at the beginning of the run).

We left vent channels to discuss what we could offer you to make up for the fact that so little had dropped (out of generosity, not obligation). We offered you a fresh FULL run prior to killing Madness of Deathwing, for free, if you wanted to return the trinket. You declined. At this point you said you were really only there for 2 items anyways - Will of Unbinding and the Heroic Deathwing weapon - for PVP. You claimed you would just "take your chances," so we continued the last boss of your sale that contained the only item left you wanted.

Once Madness of Deathwing was killed and your weapon did not drop, you were upset. You demanded free Deathwing carries until you got what you wanted, which was not promised. We went out of our way to be kind and work with you but you turned all of our offers down. Worst of all, after offering to work something out, you tried to blackmail/strong-arm us into getting your way via in-game chat. Now, you try to slander our name on the forums.

TLDR: You absolutely got the service you paid for. You denied our offers to work with you, including a free full "do-over" run. You came for only 2 items and got RNG'd into only getting one of them. I do not see how this could be construed in any way to be our fault when you willingly accepted the risk of random loot and declined our free offer at a do-over.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
You wrote half truths and exaggerated other parts, but I'm done.
Edited by Fzx on 6/17/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/17/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Fzx
You wrote half truths and exaggerated other parts, but I'm done.

What I wrote was completely truthful. We have been selling since March on a weekly basis. You are our only unsatisfied buyer to date.

I truly am sorry you didn't get both things you wanted. But you agreed to purchase random loot. And the only one responsible for that is you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Dang you paid 225k gold on the chance of getting two items you wanted, you're one risky fellow. Be glad you got at least something, don't blame <Girth> for RNG's.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
That's seriously the cheapest run I've seen. My server is running 250k runs and is booked solid. I hope they aren't Dbags, but if you agreed to something you shouldn't complain if the dice don't fall your way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/18/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Coronakiller
That's seriously the cheapest run I've seen. My server is running 250k runs and is booked solid. I hope they aren't Dbags, but if you agreed to something you shouldn't complain if the dice don't fall your way.

Thanks. We make an honest effort to work with any unhappy buyer. This was our first. If I wasn't bound by privacy regarding who else has purchased, I would happily post other recent names for reference. As is, any name listed in the first post you're welcome to contact regarding our sales for a reference.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Updated pricing and availabilities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I roleplay ;[
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/18/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Ygritte
I roleplay

Meet me on Moon Guard at the Lion's Pride Inn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/18/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Czarnick
I roleplay

IT'S A TRAP
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
06/18/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Czarnick
I roleplay

'

He'll be the lonely looking night elf female.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/19/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Lethalis
He'll be the lonely looking night elf female

You know me to well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]