Mists of Panderia ptr

90 Human Mage
are the servers up for the ptr? cause i'm not getting ne thing showing up for servers
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Panderia is done via the BETA program, not the PTR.

YOu will not see the PTR up likely untill after MoP is released.
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
The beta is not run as a PTR or through the PTR client. The beta servers are up. You can only access them if you have received a beta test invite and have had the beta test game accoutn added to your battle.net.

03/26/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Reenela
YOu will not see the PTR up likely untill after MoP is released.

There will most likely be a pre-launch patch that will hit the PTR's before the beta is done ;)
Edited by Maul on 3/26/2012 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Mists of Panderia will not be on the PTR. Only patches go into the PTR, but expansions go into beta release. You need to be selected for that. Have you input your beta profile on the website or signed up for the Annual Pass to be eligible?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
i have the beta confirmation email and have the wow2 servers list but am having trouble logging into the panda beta servers. any ideas?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
04/06/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Restomayge
i have the beta confirmation email and have the wow2 servers list but am having trouble logging into the panda beta servers. any ideas?

Have you downloaded the Beta game Client?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
When logging in, you will have your normal PTR account and another account, go to the lowest numbered account and use that to log in via the beta client.
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter

You will need to contact Beta Technical Support in the Beta Forums for assistance. The CS forum is for the live game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]