Stormrage Chat Thread

90 Orc Hunter
Hello everyone! Due to some complications in a previous topic apparently, I thought it would be a good idea to start a chat thread since we were all having such a good time talking to each other!

The goal here is to build a stronger community. And talk about whatever, like food. OK GO.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I went to a Brazilian steakhouse tonight and I have ever felt more like a carnivore in my life. They just wouldn't stop sending me dead animals. :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
After a statement like that Collision my only question is, why a frown face. I'm pretty gosh darn jealous right now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I think I go to Chipotle too much, most of the employees recognize me and my order now because I always get the same thing (I fear change). They're all really nice people, though. I almost applied there when I was job searching a few months ago, but I will never work in food prep again after working in a bakery (Mainly because my hands break out in hideous rashes from the gloves they make you wear, but food prep is still awful).

Related: I really miss California Tortilla. Chipotle is nice but they don't have quite as much variety as CalTort did. Shame they closed down, Chipotle is the only place left in town to get a burrito if you don't want to go to a sit down place.
Edited by Teriocha on 3/26/2012 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
03/26/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Iir
After a statement like that Collision my only question is, why a frown face. I'm pretty gosh darn jealous right now.

It was awesome while I was there, but there is definitely some regret now that my stomach is filled with 3 pounds of meat.

There will also be some regret in about 12 hours when I'm sitting on the toilet for 15 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
So on Sunday I finally had Chipotle for lunch while I was waiting in line for a haircut.

This was more fun when we were chatting in order to keep a funny thread bumped. The magic is gone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/26/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Teriocha
I think I go to Chipotle too much, most of the employees recognize me and my order now because I always get the same thing
Oh god... I'm in the same boat!

Related: I really miss California Tortilla. Chipotle is nice but they don't have quite as much variety as CalTort did. Shame they closed down, Chipotle is the only place left in town to get a burrito if you don't want to go to a sit down place.
next time I get cal tort I'll mail you some =P.
03/26/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Collision
There will also be some regret in about 12 hours when I'm sitting on the toilet for 15 minutes.
Hope you have a good book or something, and ignore the pain from the chasms below. That's all normal.
So on Sunday I finally had Chipotle for lunch while I was waiting in line for a haircut.

This was more fun when we were chatting in order to keep a funny thread bumped. The magic is gone.
WE HAVE TO KEEP TRYING GOSH DARN IT!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/26/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Nixx
Did they delete all of my scientific data regarding the terribleness of Doritos Tacos?
Yes. Yes they did. I mourn for the scientific data, just like I mourn for that lost scientific data I took with that female blood elf that one ti- WAIT A SEC. That uh... you never heard that!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/26/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Nixx
Well that's quite unfortunate.Crunchwrap Supremes with extra nacho cheese and no tomatoes are delicious.
Hmm... do those have sour cream on them? I'm weird and I don't like sour cream, I'd have to ask them to not put it on... and knowing fast food places like taco bell that means EXTRA SOUR CREAM.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Anybody here a fan of the crossain'wich at Burger King? How about their $1.00 cini-mini's?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/26/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Comus
Anybody here a fan of the crossain'wich at Burger King? How about their $1.00 cini-mini's?
I haven't had burger king in quite awhile, how is it?
03/26/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Nixx
Hmm... do those have sour cream on them? I'm weird and I don't like sour cream, I'd have to ask them to not put it on... and knowing fast food places like taco bell that means EXTRA SOUR CREAM

Yes, they're just a taco supreme with both crunchy and soft shells that are both flat.

No sour cream would ruin it, honestly.
Idk man, even my RL friends think I'm weird. I just hate the taste of sour cream.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
next time I get cal tort I'll mail you some =P

I am not the California variety of tortilla, or Cal Tort lol
Edited by Tortillajr on 3/27/2012 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
WTB CiCi's Pizza buffett :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I miss Chipotle and their oh so tasty steak burritos. :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Anyone else excited for Wrestlemania?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]