<For The Children> LF a few raiders.

85 Tauren Paladin
Hey. Lookin' good. ;)

Our core raid group has dwindled because people are bored, quitting until MoP at the least. In our attempts to bolster the guild roster and find generally active players we did manage to score a few replacements that we're working to gear up for heroic modes. So now we still need the following for a consistent raid group:

Healing roles

Resto Shaman
Resto Druid or Holy Paladin

Well that's pretty much it... healers. We have a priest that can go shadow so a dps off spec is not necessary.

When do we raid: (all times CST) We try to raid on Friday nights at 8:30 PM. We would like our interested parties to be available Saturday nights at 8:30 PM and Sunday nights around 6:00 PM just in case we have something come up that would have us postpone the raid. Raiding can last between 2 and 4 hours depending on afks/breaks and somebody durping hard or having an off night. When we find the group is ready to get back into heroic bosses we may use more than 1 of these nights to give a few hours to learning new fights, however with nerfs in place I'm sure we can get some bosses with little learning time.

Why <FTC> might be right for you: We're friends, above all else. If somebody says something criticizing it's certainly not personal, we tend to pick at each other for laughs, but we also want to help you get better. We don't play favorites with gear, everyone has equal chances whether they've been in the guild for 2 weeks or 2 years. Some of our guildies take the time to gather most of the raiding buffs, enchanting mats, and gems you'll ever need, so you pretty much get to be lazy without penalty.

What we expect from you: all the butts. Showing up on time or giving reasonable notice if you can't be there is pretty much it. Pulling your weight is a bonus but if you need time to grow it's understandable. (I used to be a keyboard turner myself, true story)

How do I join: If you've made it this far, there may be hope yet. anyone in the guild can invite. If your ONLY interest is in raiding, it would be best to contact Tesnagar, Brugameros, Breadwinka, Jagati, or any of our alts (they all have the same rank if you look at us on the armory roster list). Basically this will help us avoid having 6 resto druids join for 1 position without our knowing...without having a real application to fill out. *staying casual*

Not into raiding? Fear not! We are still and always will be actively recruiting anyone looking for a nice place to relax with all the perks already worked out for them. Guild Level is 25. We've even had little bg teams going lately for funsies. It's nice having people. Drama will be handled as reasonably as possible but we'd rather not have any of that please.

For anyone keeping track I'm also missing my "q" key now. Hopefully I'll get a new computer before I lose anything else. RIP q, a, and w.
Edited by Tesnagar on 4/14/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Maximum Spider
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
bump for nostalgias
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Where's the mighty Swagmon?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Updated needs so that we can see the same pretty faces every week.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
500k gold Ill heal for you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
04/15/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Canxopener

not for a resto druid.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
If we were that desperate I'd just go holy :p.

Most of us don't care if we continue raiding DS, but I felt it was my duty to try to find people as acting guild master until Brugameros finishes his classes. I mostly just level alts or mess around on my ally toons. We're trying to rebuild for MoP and have some comrades with similar interests and humor, etc. If my gf lets me buy a new computer I might get less casual...I wouldn't mind getting back into pvp. *ramble ramble*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/15/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Biooh
not for a resto druid.

600k?

Edit: quote thing doesn't like me
Edited by Canxopener on 4/16/2012 3:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Come back when you throw up like 20k HR ticks or SLT.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/16/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Biooh
Come back when you throw up like 20k HR ticks or SLT.

A warrior tank telling me about there being better classes for my role kind of ironic.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
04/15/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Canxopener
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Mystical Ninja
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]