Congrats to Assimilation!

90 Night Elf Druid
Hella congrats on the server first Heroic Madness kill folks! Well earned!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thank you. We all worked hard for it.

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
thank you thank you :D, 6 weeks of doing nothing but spine and madness gave me nightmares. But now we can finaly chill and relax until the panda's invasion or if they put in a RS filler raid which is probably wont happen
Edited by Nightforge on 3/28/2012 5:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Great achievement, congrats :)
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
only took 15% nerf, you guys are soooo impressive
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
04/01/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Oliza

15% nerf on 10 man. GOOD JOB GAIZ
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior

Shippoo

Lickasha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are going to try to belittle someones achievements, at least have the balls to do so on your main. Also, making sure your main had the achievements to back it up would be nice too.
Edited by Fiftypercent on 4/1/2012 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Lickasha

so I take it this is coming from a guy whos guild needed the 15% buff to take down the 6th boss on heroic ? GG
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
04/01/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Nightforge
so I take it this is coming from a guy whos guild needed the 15% buff to take down the 6th boss on heroic ? GG

Make no mistake - 25 man is harder. It's just as uncouth of you to talk down to him as it is for him to alt-post on you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/01/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Fiftypercent
Make no mistake - 25 man is harder. It's just as uncouth of you to talk down to him as it is for him to alt-post on you.

AMG not the 10 and 25 thing again. I don't care about that anymore in the game guild who kills madness on heroic first get http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kaelthas/Assimilation/achievement#15093:a6126
whether it be 10 or 25, but him talking trash with their current progression makes me laugh. And I agree with you he needs to grow a pair and post on his main.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/01/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Nightforge

Achievement =/= Respect =/= Skill
04/01/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Fiftypercent
If you are going to try to belittle someones achievements, at least have the balls to do so on your main.

You're bad at pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Ignoring the fact that 25 mans are harder, you still look like a gigantic tool for talking down to anyone about their progression.

You have three players who have even ranked on WoL, and each only ranked once this tier on heroic content. The best ranking one of your players even has is only 75th. Blacklisted, Climax, and Apathetic each had multiple members ranking in the top 20 (top 5 for Blacklisteds DPS) during Firelands.

The fact that you would even feel accomplished for being the top guild whenever all the better 10 mans in front of you stopped raiding here is what is truely laughable.

Show some humility.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/01/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Fabled

I have the achievement and the respect from the majority of server minus the whiny babies and I have the skills, and I have enough skill that I can pass some of them for some of you if you are missing it but I'm sure you are not right :).
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/01/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Nightforge

You're quite dense if you honestly believe that.

Oh. 50, get on skype homeslice. I miss you.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
I have the achievement and the respect from the majority of server minus the whiny babies and I have the skills

*Giggle*
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB

I have the achievement and the respect from the majority of server minus the whiny babies and I have the skills, and I have enough skill that I can pass some of them for some of you if you are missing it but I'm sure you are not right :).

I actually had no ill will towards Assimilation until Hubler felt it appropriate to make the following comments in the OOB vent:

'You can't have a good 25 man on this server, because there aren't 25 good players'
So KT, this is what Hubler thinks of all of you

'How long has it been since a 25 man was top on this server? BC?'
Plus, he's really really delusional.

'You(OOB) have at most 18 good players'
Also, talks out of his !@#.

'You can't raid 25 man without carrying people'
Elitist attitude also.

So according to those statements, you have the respect of the majority of the server whom one of your members feels are 'bad players' since there aren't even 25 good players on the server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
OOB

Lickasha

go get 15 more people then you can speak. til then, lol 10 man.

edit - are you referring to these same nerfs that you used?... gj
Edited by Lickasha on 4/1/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I don't think this achievement means as much as it would if it was a 25 man achievement. However, you did get it first, so congrats.

Nightforge, you do look like a gigantic tool for insulting another guild's progression. You have people in 25 man guilds congratulating you and yet you are a douche to one person about their entire guild, that makes you worse. Yay, you got a server first achievement in a 10 man guild, it does not mean you are now better than the entire server as you and your guildmate on our vent seem to think. Only people in 10 mans argue that 10 mans are just as hard as 25s. Even if you take out all the unbalance out of all the mechanics or difficulties, which are there, 25 people are harder to get in sync than 10
people.

I can honestly say that I've never heard the name of your guild or you in the same sentence as the word respect. In any case, the more you post garbage like this, the more of mine you lose. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Edited by Lekasha on 4/3/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
OOB

Fifty is right. I should have posted on my main, but i'm standing behind what i said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]