A <Epicism> 8/8 H DS - Still Recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
Epicism of Rexxar is an adult guild with a unique code, comprised of folks who take raiding seriously but recognize that real life is important, too. We have created a drama-free atmosphere, with a code that asserts that we don't take things personally, and that we talk about failure. We're helpful, supportive, and proof that we can combine highly successful raiding with an enjoyable social environment. We welcome both raiders and casual players. Applications accepted on our website: http://www.epicism.com

We've downed Heroic Madness several times now, and gotten Savior of Azeroth titles for two full raid teams plus subs. While still raiding end-game content, we're setting our sights on MoP. We're in the process of setting up raid teams and schedules, so if you're a good fit and an accomplished raider, we may have a spot for you.

In addition to progression raiding, we also have regularly scheduled runs for older content, so there are plenty of activities to get involved in. The launch of Mists will open lots of new opportunities for guild ventures. Our progression teams were on the following schedules:

Green Circle - Tu, We, Th from 8PM-11PM server (Central)

B2P2 - Tu 8PM-11Pm, Th & Su 7PM-10PM

Granted, we're now doing one night full clears, so there is no longer a strict schedule, but our schedules in Mists will probably be similar. We hope also to have a third team running two nights each week while maintaining a high level of progression.

Here's a bit more about who we are:

Goals

Beyond continuing to create one of the realm's best guilds, our goals are simple -- to have fun playing the game we love! We maintain a very laid back, drama-free environment. Our teams are defined objectively, allowing each member to experience relative progression without forcing our most epic to carry those with less time and/or experience.

Guild Culture

We're mature adults who know when to clear mumble to get the job done, and yet still manage to have a great time raiding with like-minded players. We host a variety of events, from front-line progression to alt runs in a variety of lower raids and we encourage camaraderie and teamwork always. We openly talk about failure -- not to call folks out or make them feel bad, but to ensure that repeat mistakes do not occur.

We hold integrity, honor, and positivity as important guild virtues, and we each seek to represent Epicism in the best possible light. Beyond being wholly epic, all of our members are generally known as being good people.

Sound Fun?

If any or all of this sounds good to you, please visit us online at http://www.epicism.com, and drop us a detailed application! Please allow 3-5 days for your application to be vetted. And hey, if you don't have time to fill out an application, no worries. We wish you the best of luck finding a solid home on Rexxar.
Edited by Silveryn on 9/7/2012 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Come join us!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Looking for a cool guild for Mists of Pandaria? Come join us!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump, awesome guild with some awesome folks looking for some awesome peeps to join us :D.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
What classes are you guys and girls looking. Im currently 1/8 DS HM and 8/8 reg DS i have a blood and frost spec and gear to go with both my frost ilvl is 393 and blood is 389
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Could use some more tanks for our raid teams, whisper an officer if you would like more information.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
One week, 2 groups downing Heroic Hagara. That puts us at 5/8H!!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Blackhorn is now pushing up daisies, 6/8H!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Currently 6/8HM

Currently Need
ONE of the following. This is NOT a bench spot.

DPS Warrior
Rogue
Druid / Shaman Healer
Any Tank (currently have Blood DK MT; Paladin OT) - Must have DPS off spec
Any other strong DPS - No more mages

While not required, it would be nice to have someone near the same progression.

Loot
We use Need before Greed and MS over OS. We do not use DKP or any other point system. One Need Win per lockout. Often you will hear us discuss after a piece drops about who it might be better suited for but we have not enforced any sort of Loot Council unless people get overly greedy.

Requirements
Mumble
DBM (or similar)
GTFO (or similar)
Stable Internet Connection

Who can I contact?
You can contact me in game.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Always looking for some new peeps to join and be part of our awesome guild! With the summer coming on there more than likely will be opportunities to be a fill in for either of our raid teams (no guarantees on a full time position at this time), if you're interested in joining visit our website!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
After tonight's raid Epicism is sitting at 7/8H!! Congrats to B2P2 whom got the kill :). Looking for some more peeps to join us, some variety would be nice though, check out our guild website for details on recruitment statuses!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Currently looking for resto shaman or resto druid, and could also use a skilled DK with a tank spec. We're also recruiting for MoP and looking to fill casual ranks as well as raid teams, so check out our website and see if you think we'd be a good fit for you as we finish out this raid tier and move into the next expansion.
Edited by Silveryn on 6/20/2012 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Last night's Blackhorn kill put Green Circle at 6/8H; we're coming for you B2P2! ;P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for a resto shaman or resto druid for B2P2 (this is a full time position), apply at our website!
Edited by Fulgora on 6/29/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Monday bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
No heroic madness yet? D:
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
No Resto Druid/Shaman to do heroic Madness with :(.
Edited by Fulgora on 7/4/2012 6:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Decent healers on this realm are stupidly difficult to find. I"ve been trying to fill our 3rd healing spot for like 2 and a half months now. Still not filled. I had to just switch to my resto druid full time to alleviate our healing situation lol.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I know how that is lol, switched around my mains 3 times this tier of content to fit group needs (between this toon and one of my tanks), fun isn't it ;P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Do you have a website where i can post an application?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]