Best instance or raid to solo for $

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm a bad blood DK in PVP gear. What's the best place to solo for cash (money and stuff to vendor)?

I tried Halls of Origination but I'm not that good.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm not aware of anyone soloing cata raids/dungeons just yet, so don't feel bad.

BC raids are pretty easy. The gold in Kara was nerfed, but it still pays alright and it's pretty easy to do a full clear.

Another option is Hyjal and the first few bosses of SSC.

Mags Lair is a pretty easy solo too.

And if BC raids are too much, you can solo most Wrath heroics, Molten Core and AQ20 without a sweat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Northwest corner of Silithus. Essence of Air sells like crazy, as it is required for agility enchants on heirloom and twink weapons. The stuff goes for 150G each on my server, and you can one-shot the air elementals that drop it.

You might also take up mining. Ore always sells well.

You're a Blacksmith. Depending on your server, you could try crafting and selling belt buckles and Vicious Pyrium gear. That stuff sells well as it is good starter gear for both PvE and PvP.

Yes, I know those aren't instances or raids, but they do make money better than instances or raids.
Edited by Kathuckae on 3/28/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Goblin Warrior
I'm a bad blood DK in PVP gear. What's the best place to solo for cash (money and stuff to vendor)?

I tried Halls of Origination but I'm not that good.

Did you try on regular mode? Im not sure how well itd go and Im not sure of they best place since a lot of them got nerfed gold drops.
Edited by Mizume on 3/28/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
03/28/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Sorya
I'm not aware of anyone soloing cata raids/dungeons just yet, so don't feel bad.

There was a hunter that soloed Atremedies.
Reply Quote
Just interested in raids or instances not crafting or farming.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Karazhan...though picking up a non-crafting prof and selling all that you collect would get you gold faster. (How do you not have any gold? By the time you stop questing Cata content, you have like 3K plus gold.)
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Death Knight
As blood its possible to solo most of NAX.

Another thing, don't vendor any greens at all. Most of the older stuff can be sold on AH to transmog addicts. Espically anything skimpy or a weird colour.
Edited by Remasinae on 3/28/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I make 4-700 gold soloing MC, takes me about 20 minutes to clear all the bosses on my rogue, and this is also with me only looting the "expensive" items off of the bosses to vendor.

It does have quite a bit of variability depending on if I get a sulfuron ingot or not.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

BC raids are pretty easy. The gold in Kara was nerfed, but it still pays alright and it's pretty easy to do a full clear.

Another option is Hyjal and the first few bosses of SSC.

Mags Lair is a pretty easy solo too.

And if BC raids are too much, you can solo most Wrath heroics, Molten Core and AQ20 without a sweat.

2 dks have soloed omnotron in BWD
Reply Quote
03/28/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Jujubiju
Karazhan...though picking up a non-crafting prof and selling all that you collect would get you gold faster. (How do you not have any gold? By the time you stop questing Cata content, you have like 3K plus gold.)

I appreciate the responses.

However I'm not interested in what makes the most gold I'm asking specifically which dungeons or raids are most productive.

Also I never said I don't have any gold.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
50 Human Warrior
03/28/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Despicable

Two? Then, I'm afraid they didn't solo it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Mionelol soloed Omnotron, and so did Raegwyn.

Follow those two on youtube, and bask in their glories.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/28/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Rosehill

Two? Then, I'm afraid they didn't solo it.

One dk posted a video soloing it and then in the same day another dk posted a video soloing it as well.So yes,it was soloed.

But i wouldn't recommend it because magmaw cannot be soled and they also are very good dks with a lot of experience and gear.I would suggest naxx,aq 40,ulduar,and bc raids.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
03/28/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Bärnystinson
Do BC heroics. You can get a mega ton of gold from running them and looting everything.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
I try to do MC once a week. You get like 300-500g just off the gold and drops. Some items that drop there can sell well on the ah as well.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
03/28/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Lurcholio
Do BC heroics. You can get a mega ton of gold from running them and looting everything.
Or LK Heroics. I know ICC has been soloed by Blood DKs, the 5-man wings shouldn't be too hard.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
As blood its possible to solo most of NAX.

ALL of 10 man naxx is soloable as blood.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]