Improve the hunter above you!

85 Human Hunter
Go.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
replace kill command glyph with explosive shot
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Um...um...maybe you should...put some points in...careful aim?
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
*gives free gear to Fluttershai*

There! You've been improved! ;D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Been 85 for a week.

Yes, I know I need professions!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Been 85 for a week.

Yes, I know I need professions!

About three days actually! I think I've done really well. Working on the professions, too. But I'm camping Ban'thalos at the moment!

Anyway, don't get rid of that bow! It's too lovely to vendor or disenchant! D:
WTS Therazane rep. (I can see you need the shoulder enchant.)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Been 85 for 3 days, be gentle!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
@ Macklemore - reforge bracers mastery to crit, and you could use a belt buckle, although you'll be replacing it so up to you. Otherwise, nice job =D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Very nice! Love your transmog too!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
@ Ryska. Looking good. Nice transmog too
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/29/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Ryska
@ Macklemore - reforge bracers mastery to crit, and you could use a belt buckle, although you'll be replacing it so up to you. Otherwise, nice job =D

Looks good aside from glove enchant. I imagine you've been unlucky getting the morchok gloves to drop.

Your stable seems a bit sparse, maybe you can ensure you always have all the relevant buffs/debuffs for your raid group but it's always nice to have the other 3 commonly used pets (dragonhawk/windserpent, raptor, or ravager) available in case you need to pull them out in an emergency.

Just checked your raid kills and you've been unbelievably lucky so far... only 4 heroic bosses killed and U have vial heroic already and vish after only 6 madness kills /jealous.

EDIT: crud, 2 ppl posted in the 7 mins I took to write this all out lol.

03/29/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Archaleus
@ Ryska. Looking good. Nice transmog too

Um can't find anything wrong aside from glove/cloak chants.

03/29/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Kynlalarana
Very nice! Love your transmog too!

Over hit considerably, reforge to hit 961 after you fix your gemming.

Glove enchant >mastery.

Switch both chest gems to straight agility.
Enchant +20 stats.

Switch both non red gems in your legs to straight agility.
Switch prismatic gem in your belt to straight agility, and the first gem in your belt to solid agility.
Switch second gem in boots to agi/crit.
Both shoulder gems to solid agility.

After that,
Head : HasteRating -> CritRating
Neck : HasteRating -> CritRating
Shoulders : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
Chest : HasteRating -> HitRating
Legs : MasteryRating -> HitRating
Feet : HasteRating -> CritRating
Wrists : HitRating -> CritRating
Hands : MasteryRating -> HitRating
Ring1 : HitRating -> CritRating
Ring2 : HasteRating -> CritRating
Trinket2 : HasteRating -> CritRating
Back : HasteRating -> HitRating
Edited by Stalkings on 3/29/2012 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
@Stalkings I don't see anything wrong, except maybe that your hit isn't capped. You can probably re-reforge your belt to Hit and get right at 8% if you choose to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/29/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Bullrusher
@Stalkings I don't see anything wrong, except maybe that your hit isn't capped. You can probably re-reforge your belt to Hit and get right at 8% if you choose to.

Ahh true true, picked up the heroic grasping mouth ring last night and forgot to turn on reforge lite.

Fix'd

@ Kabbie, yeah I am just super lazy when it comes to things that don't actually impact my dps. I am a scribe too and I probably HAVE that glyph... /sigh.
Edited by Stalkings on 3/29/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Stalkings, for what little it's worth, please consider a Minor Glyph of Feign Death.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
03/29/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Ryska

Thanks for the advice! I went and fixed the stuff you spoke of right away, and very nice gear 10/10! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
First I'd level my proffessions (+80 crit rating and 130 agility if you would get them to 525), then I'd get rid of the two pvp items. I know you said you just hit 85 though? So not bad. I'd also leave your staff alone and not reforge the mastery to haste. I think you have a little too much haste.

EDIT:

I'd also take two points out of Careful aim and put them into Sic'em, and you don't need the glyph for silencing shot or raptor sense survival doesn't really use either unless you pvp (and it's not that great of a pvp spec anyways.) There aren't that many good major glyphs though... but deterrence and disengage sometimes comes in handy, as well as mending incase you want to solo stuff. Helps you keep your pet alive longer on harder fights.
Edited by Neiara on 3/29/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
397 chest deserves peerless, replace the arrow and brimstone seal when you can

i prefer glyph of Arcane to Serpent
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
think im good for my gear any help is appreciated im wearing the 2 pc pvp since i dont have more wyrmstalker and the 2 pc set bonus is nice for now..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
@ Ichi;

Yeah. Trinkets hate me :( and so do rings. Everytime they drop in LFR I loose and they never drop on normal/heroic, and I've been hoping for the heroic chest before spending over 500g for peerless. Guess if it doesn't drop in tonights raid I'll get peerless for my current chest..

I've also been debating whether or not I should switch out my serpent sting glyph for arcane... just not sure yet.

And for you, not much I would change. Though I think +20 agility for your gloves would be better than mastery.

@Murderface;

First thing I noticed is you need to reforge the haste -> crit on your necklace.
Edited by Neiara on 3/29/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]