Improve the hunter above you!

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hold on I will try to dig up the person who I simmed out the arrow being better for.

I certainly should have simmed it out beforehand, but this thread tends to move fast so I cut a corner when I shouldn't have.

It was Neiara from frostwolf, I just simmed it out again for him/her and it came out to an even bigger dps loss this time going to sigil from arrow.

Ohhhh k. It was simming out for BM. For survival it is still showing arrow being better but only by 49 dps. Weird.
Edited by Stalkings on 4/6/2012 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Thanks Tehstool and Zach. I will be doing some work when I get home tonight. If I were to pick up a new trade, wouldn't enchanting be a better idea? I am not sure since I haven't touched in such a long time and I don't know if/what perks you get for having enchanting. Also what about the Gem in my tunic? Should that also be delicate?
Edited by Ullikumi on 4/6/2012 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
04/06/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Tehstool
Thanks Tehstool and Zach. I will be doing some work when I get home tonight. If I were to pick up a new trade, wouldn't enchanting be a better idea? I am not sure since I haven't touched in such a long time and I don't know if/what perks you get for having enchanting. Also what about the Gem in my tunic? Should that also be delicate?

If you don't want to change your professions i wouldn't. Enchanting gives you 80 agility while BS could give you 100 when you with epic gems. Your chest gem is fine because you get a +30 agility socket bonus.

I prefer to not change as making money is easier when skinning. Which brings me to my next question.... 540 skinning? How?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
04/06/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Ullikumi
540 skinning? How?

Worgen racial. =)

Also as a side note, I see no problem with having gathering professions. It is a playstyle choice. Not everyone has a farming toon or a large influx of gold that can support two crafting professions.

I only recently dropped skinning for Engineering and I really wish I had a high level skinner about now.
Edited by Phaust on 4/6/2012 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter

Worgen racial. =)

Bah, forgot about that!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Looks good:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
take a point out of Serpent Spread and Careful Aim put them into Sic'em

enchant your gloves and legs

replace the wrist enchant with +agi

reforge to 8% hit
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Took one look and, other then being slightly over hit cap(non issue with the amount of crit/haste). Gear's good. reforges, gems and chants all good. Improve? Racechange to a Dwarf!

Oh, and Edited to ad that I've been 85 for less then 2 weeks.
Edited by Gerboozer on 4/6/2012 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Nothing I can see. 10/10
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
looks good to me!!!!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Hunter
Hey guys could use a little help, I recently started gearing this hunter alt and right now I'm trying to decide on his professions. I know one of them will be engineering but I'm not sure the other one. I mainly will be raiding but will pvp as well in my downtime. I don't want a gathering class but really not sure about what to pick as a second profession.

Any other tips about my hunter would be great too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
JC will be cheaper to lvl than BS and also we're at the end of Cata so we'll be waving goodbye to the epic gems pretty soon but you will still have access to the more powerful JC only cuts at lvl 90.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Hunter
Awesome, thanks guys, I'll probably pick up JC. Also switched my glyph and will reforge/change enchants/gem later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]