90 Orc Hunter
For recruitment contact me on realID berictscs@hotmail.com
*Leave some sort of explanation in the message box when you add me please!*

We are <Fabulous> an 8/8H 10man Guild

Mount and Title Buy Information: Contact Berìct for Info and prices

-Madness of Deathwing Mount (awards mount "Life-Binder's Handmaiden"): 300k
-Madness of Deathwing title only (awards title "Savior of Azeroth"): 150k
-Heroic Ragnaros Mount (awards mount "Smoldering Egg of Millagazor"): 100k

Interested in an achievement item or some other mount? Talk to me in game and we may be able to work something out.

Recruitment Information:
We recently reformed with members of several guilds mostly coming from this server to make a better raiding situation then we were previously in. We expect all members to be on the leading edge of their class especially coming into a new expansion where the optimal way to play a class changes daily.

Current raid times:
  • Monday- 8-11 PST
  • Tuesday- 8-11 PST
  • Wednesday- 8-11 PST
  • Thursday- (rare but occasional raid if we feel necessary) 8-11 PST
  • Friday - OFF
  • Saturday - OFF
  • Sunday - OFF
  • *These Raid times will start one hours earlier (7PST) and Thursday raids will be a bit more common once MoP comes out*

Recruitment:
    Currently have a Caster dps and a Healer spot open
    Caster- Warlock/Shadow Priest preferred
    Healer- Disc/Holy Priest
    Must have parses to back up your play!

We are currently looking at ALL classes and roles though some spots are much more competitive then others.

Your main reason for raiding should be to kill bosses as fast as possible no exceptions!

• Applicants are expected to not only know their class without question along but have extensive research on upcoming fights to give themselves the capabilities to contribute to strategies and speed up progression.

• Applicants (with the exception of tank though, it wouldn't hurt) absolutely must provide logs of their role.

If you have any questions or are interested in recruitment contact Berìct (ì is alt-141), Dentado, or Sentessa about recruitment.
    Edited by Berìct on 6/5/2012 10:13 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    03/29/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Dodgeballz
    misleading title is misleading.

No it isn't they've killed it on 10 man this week for the guild achieve.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/boulderfist/Fabulous/achievement#15079:15087:a6125
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid

No it isn't they've killed it on 10 man this week for the guild achieve.

I see the achievement, but WoL has no log with a kill in it.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/196831/

Wowprogress lists 6 members of Fabulous who have participated in a kill.

http://wowprogress.com/guild/us/boulderfist/Fabulous

/discuss

sigh, found the achievement at least. Smoke and mirrors imo...especially when you couldnt do it on your own, so rather then take flak for joining with Foundation members again, you just had them guild swap for your achieve.

grats.
    Edited by Dodgeballz on 3/29/2012 1:31 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    so in MoP when they are raiding with us under our guild tag it's is still going to mean that we had to join with Foundation to kill things?

I actually didn't think you were THIS stupid
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    so your saying the guild swap and your kill were mere coincidence? Filling rosters for raid content that no one will see for 3+ months? grasping at straws much? I don't doubt your intentions with MoP prep, but don't use it as an excuse.

Under your logic both here and past threads, seems Fabulous and Cute aren't that different then eh?
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    More of this is it just the guild name that counts or the people in the guild. If you don't care about the GUILD name and think it is the people they got it 2 weeks ago if you think it is some guild name they got it now.

Most of you seem to jump back and forth if the information shows you are right but say it is not how it works if you are wrong. wol/wowprogress if that is in your favor or blizzard if that is in you favor but never if ether disfavors you.

But you all still want to !@#$% why.

I am strongly in the favor i don't give a ^-*! about some guild name it is just the people envolved that matter i don't switch back and forth on that.

Saying your guild is 8/8 to get people for a 5/8 that is what miss leading means saying you are a 8/8 because you killed some thing and need more people is not.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    @Dodge

I actually didn't think you were THIS stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-JJGvzSwYU

No idea what happened to the render to make it act so funky but it's viewable...
    Edited by Berìct on 3/29/2012 1:52 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Interesting, really haven't seen many 10 man guilds try for selling the mount. We haven't raided yet this week with the 15% nerf. Does it feel 9 mannable? Or are you assuming in a certain competency by the person you're carrying?
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    Berict had already explained why there was no logs for the kill in the old thread; he forgot to take the madness kill. There was nothing sinister about it, also he inlcuded the entire cast that showed up. I believe it was: Mattick, Berìct, Sentessa, Viuda, Totaltotemic, Eban, Dentado, Moogato, Goodapollo, Rakkathrakka.

Congrats to everyone involved, also Foundation was doing normals last week and may be going 10 man (not entirely sure), so it would make sense for a few people to look for other guilds. My own guild went 10 man from 25s and we lost half our roster that decided to continue elsewhere. A few people have transferred out from foundation and they lost Boukun to PPP so Fabulous just picked up some great raiders from a guild that was doing normals.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    03/29/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Lehnsherr
    Interesting, really haven't seen many 10 man guilds try for selling the mount. We haven't raided yet this week with the 15% nerf. Does it feel 9 mannable? Or are you assuming in a certain competency by the person you're carrying?

Yea it does feel like it would be possible to 9man it wouldn't be too hard to alter a strat since we 2 tanked 3 healed at this point we could drop a healer to make up for the buyers dps (assuming they aren't very good) it's is just something we would change depending on the person
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    w
    Edited by Appears on 3/29/2012 7:28 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    a
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Rogue
    In my philosphy class the other day, I learned that being ignorant means that you lack knowledge on a particular subject but are aware of this lack of knowledge. On the other hand, being stupid means, not only are you ignorant, but you are also ignorant of being ignorant. Guess which one you are. ;)
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    esindia/paragon both did name changes and switched out more then 4 people each. but you keep naming BL/vodka/kin why do you drop the name change ones from your list? only keeping the ones to set your point. My point is both happen and sadly the name BL dose not mean any thing at all it is the people in the guild that have any value.

Hell with the paragon name change no one even calls it Dream

PS: I dropped being in a world top 20 guild because the things like occ rezzing and buff stacking felt like cheating. The thing that stopped me dead was bugging Vael to try for a world fist since he would lock you out of bwl. hell i stopped raiding till BC because every time I would chime in with old guildys it was just some new trick to skip this or that. Naxx was not cheating as much as stealing a AQ40 geared tank.

I got what i was after all the titles form Wrath server first and a full clear of all the raids in Cata. hell i even did both with only one raid prof. So calling me out as a bad player is fun and all but untill foundation quit raiding you had no idea who the !@#$ i was.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    s
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Shaman
    Fabulous Foundation sounds better imo.

03/29/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Sanguinare
    paragon both did name changes and switched out more then 4 people each

As Appears already said. Paragon only changed their name because their sponsors asked them to change it so they have kills under their belt. Which is also why no one calls them DREAM or DREAM Paragon, Because most people know that it's just their sponsorship name.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Rogue
    Rag why are always right?

The people in this thread who are posting and know nothing should keep their mouths shut. Get over yourselves. Go get 8/8HM and come back with your big mouth.

@Appears: I don't understand who or what you are but you are totally clueless. Please stop speaking out of your derriere.
    Edited by Dropndestroy on 3/29/2012 3:52 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    So some one outside used the players in paragon to get known. that just gets you to admit that it is even more of the players and not the guild name. Well to prove you are right that is. If it was used to prove you wrong you would just go back to the" but the guild did not kill it bull !@#$".

Nihilum vs Ensidia because Paragon was too easy for you." 3 days to full clear" i think was the guild name BTW. but i know i know only current content right or will you say hard content i know you will just say it wont count if it shows you are wrong.

Now i ask you why you picked vodka before exodus? if you were only listing the top US guilds. I think you are just spouting more bull %^-* because you just wanted to list the ones that came to your mind. Funny how you need to skip 8 of the top guilds in the world to do that.

PS: I have no !@#$ing idea who most of them are sadly at one time i could start listing top players but i don't even know that now.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    My entire point was merely that Berict seems a bit hypocritical taking members from foundation to complete their "guild" kill, regardless of the reason. He took the time from his ultra busy day to call out Cute and GW for similar actions, so its only right for me to do the same :)

<3

Grats on your kill.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]