<Fabulous> 8/8H10m Recruiting DPS/Healer

are you referring to Rakkathrakka and whoever else may have JOINED the Fabulous roster, Dodge?
Reply Quote
congrats to fabulous.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/30/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Fragglelock
are you referring to Rakkathrakka and whoever else may have JOINED the Fabulous roster, Dodge?

03/30/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Prettyugly
Just like how that 25 man (and other guilds who merged) JOINED the Cute roster, they were actually some of the earliest members.

friendly bump for Fab :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Bump!So did you guys decide on a price for the mount/title hooplah? Hope you makes lots of goldz off people :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yea we picked a price but I reserve the right to change it depending on if it is necessary (as in I could be wrong the going price)

So if someone is interested they can hit me up in game
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Warrior
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Is the price... 1 trillion dollars?!?!
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Warrior
I'll tank it for less gold than they charge, PST me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
sell me a heroic/normal vial i need one
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
1,000,000 gold... we got our first one EVER last week I'm not entirely opposed to selling loot but since 10man loot table sucks I try to avoid it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/03/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Berìct
1,000,000 gold... we got our first one EVER last week I'm not entirely opposed to selling loot but since 10man loot table sucks I try to avoid it

kek.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/03/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Fabbulous

kek.

You're a really sad person Dodgeballz.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
saw right through that one eh? I was going for less then obvious, did I win?

maybe I was laughing at his statement about 10 man loot tables sucking? my raid has the same problem, zero fire kitty staves last tier, zero globules staves this tier, its annoying :-/ conq is non existant lol.
Edited by Dodgeballz on 4/3/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
saw right through that one eh? I was going for less then obvious, did I win?

maybe I was laughing at his statement about 10 man loot tables sucking? my raid has the same problem, zero fire kitty staves last tier, zero globules staves this tier, its annoying :-/ conq is non existant lol.
Poor dodgeballz :*(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dodgeballz I've never seen someone try change their attitude towards someone who they not but a week ago tried to blindly flame...

We don't like you and you aren't welcome in our recruitment thread
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
One night full clear, 4-shot Madness with 2 different people than our previous kill. I got the mount. This was a fun xpack, but Shaman healing has gotten too boring for me, going Monk in MoP.

/blog
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
One night full clear, 4-shot Madness with 2 different people than our previous kill. I got the mount. This was a fun xpack, but Shaman healing has gotten too boring for me, going Monk in MoP.

/blog

Good read. Will sub and read again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Berict... i dont normally do this but... ill pay a normal amount of money+nudes... its worth it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
04/04/2012 02:57 AMPosted by Cejext
Berict... i dont normally do this but... ill pay a normal amount of money+nudes... its worth it

I think adding the nudes should up the price
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]