Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join! I'll be in chicago until sunday.
-- Need a disc priest and back ups. Please don't be shy. Sunday the 8th 7 est--
A friend and I are looking to form a group of level 80s for the Herald of the Titans achievement. We are seeking experienced raiders (Ulduar experience at 80 is a must) who wish to test themselves by earning one of the most respected titles in the game.
This will be based on Stormrage US (Alliance), but we can do cross realm raids if we must.
What we offer:
- Ventrilo Server for organization and efficiency
- Experienced raiders who have either led raid teams or been a part of them for years
- Dedication - We want to see this succeed as much as anyone
What we expect:
- Patience. This is not an overnight thing. We need to organize 10 level 80's and gear them up in ICC/TOC 5 mans as well as weekly Ulduar raids, and we need you to understand that it could take many weeks to complete.
- Solid Play. Basically, if you find yourself on a bus that might be a little shorter than others, we don't want you. We will replace the bads, if they turn up. This is a challenge in itself, and bad play does nothing but hinder us.
- Respect. We're taking a group of strangers and progressing through Ulduar on level 80 alts. A good mood is essential to our success, and being respectful promotes that.
- If you sign up, please understand that we're not recruiting 12 or 13 people for this. We are getting TEN raiders to do this with. Show up to scheduled raids if you are able to.
Desired Raid Comp:
Full on tanks
Disc - Open
Holy Paladin - Open
Resto Druid/Holy Priest - Open
Full on DPS
Our goal is to start in one week from this original post, or Sunday, April 8th. We hope to have our raid team at 80 and ready to start gearing and raiding on this date.
Raid times will be: 7:00PM to 11:00PM EST on Sundays. Additional days can be added should they be deemed necessary.
How to join the team
If you feel that you are up to the challenge, please reply on this thread or contact me through battle.net @ email@example.com. Simply contact me and explain why you would like to do this, and show some proof of raiding experience (this doesn't mean your LFR achievement or gear).
In addition, if you are currently leading a group similar to this, please contact me if you are interested in making this a group effort between our teams.
Thank your for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Celithe on 4/7/2012 7:08 AM PDT
I know im not your preferred DPS, but i can make it if you can't find your perfect comp. I have a full set already gemmed/enchanted, although i could always run stuff for upgrades. Enhance shaman btw :)
If anything feel free to add me on real ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Just need to gather two trinkets and tailor non spirit belt and boots and I'll be set after spending my JP on gems. Since Arcane is stupidly overpowered at this level, why not bring two? :)
email@example.com, have done herald during wrath, know how to avoid fire etc. Comfortable with star duty as well.
edit: will be maxed out on tailoring / enchanting by then as well.
Edited by Gelaxus on 3/31/2012 1:57 AM PDT
Contact me in-game, please.
Edited by Celithe on 3/31/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Hello! I have recently started leveling a new paladin on my friends realm Baelgun, and i was looking into trying to find a group to get this achievement, My paladin is currently 68 storming his way through northrend, i plan on being protection but could manage with trying to learn holy, i am an experienced wrath raider, tanked 25 Sarth 3D on this paladin and some Ulduar hardmodes on my warrior. If you need to contact me on Real ID my email is Wheryoheadat07@aim.com. I'm on most of the time from 5pm to 12pm EST through out the week. Thanks for making a group. Cya later!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.