Looking for More - Herald of the Titans group

85 Worgen Druid
Please contact woweternium@hotmail.com to join! I'll be in chicago until sunday.

-- Need a disc priest and back ups. Please don't be shy. Sunday the 8th 7 est--

A friend and I are looking to form a group of level 80s for the Herald of the Titans achievement. We are seeking experienced raiders (Ulduar experience at 80 is a must) who wish to test themselves by earning one of the most respected titles in the game.

This will be based on Stormrage US (Alliance), but we can do cross realm raids if we must.

What we offer:
- Ventrilo Server for organization and efficiency
- Experienced raiders who have either led raid teams or been a part of them for years
- Dedication - We want to see this succeed as much as anyone

What we expect:
- Patience. This is not an overnight thing. We need to organize 10 level 80's and gear them up in ICC/TOC 5 mans as well as weekly Ulduar raids, and we need you to understand that it could take many weeks to complete.
- Solid Play. Basically, if you find yourself on a bus that might be a little shorter than others, we don't want you. We will replace the bads, if they turn up. This is a challenge in itself, and bad play does nothing but hinder us.
- Respect. We're taking a group of strangers and progressing through Ulduar on level 80 alts. A good mood is essential to our success, and being respectful promotes that.
- If you sign up, please understand that we're not recruiting 12 or 13 people for this. We are getting TEN raiders to do this with. Show up to scheduled raids if you are able to.

Desired Raid Comp:

Tanks:
Full on tanks

Healers:
Disc - Open
Holy Paladin - Open
Resto Druid/Holy Priest - Open

DPSers:
Full on DPS

When:

Our goal is to start in one week from this original post, or Sunday, April 8th. We hope to have our raid team at 80 and ready to start gearing and raiding on this date.

Raid times will be: 7:00PM to 11:00PM EST on Sundays. Additional days can be added should they be deemed necessary.

How to join the team

If you feel that you are up to the challenge, please reply on this thread or contact me through battle.net @ throughthehead@gmail.com. Simply contact me and explain why you would like to do this, and show some proof of raiding experience (this doesn't mean your LFR achievement or gear).

In addition, if you are currently leading a group similar to this, please contact me if you are interested in making this a group effort between our teams.

Thank your for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Celithe on 4/7/2012 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I know im not your preferred DPS, but i can make it if you can't find your perfect comp. I have a full set already gemmed/enchanted, although i could always run stuff for upgrades. Enhance shaman btw :)

If anything feel free to add me on real ID : onofre_1010@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Mage
Just need to gather two trinkets and tailor non spirit belt and boots and I'll be set after spending my JP on gems. Since Arcane is stupidly overpowered at this level, why not bring two? :)

brendanosu37@yahoo.com, have done herald during wrath, know how to avoid fire etc. Comfortable with star duty as well.

edit: will be maxed out on tailoring / enchanting by then as well.
Edited by Gelaxus on 3/31/2012 1:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Hey, I'm the warrior tank mentioned in the OP, if you need any additional information my RealID is woweternium@hotmail.com feel free to add me!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'll be checking this thread throughout the day. Going to run some errands.

Both Venus and Gel are on RealID.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
I can heal, just need to find a healing MH and I should be good to go.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
03/31/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Krigo

Contact me on Real ID when you can, please.

EDIT: Accepted.
Edited by Celithe on 3/31/2012 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'll start leveling a DK on your server. Hopefully I can get geared out in time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Please contact me with proof of experience, and I presume you'll be frost?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm gearing this character to tank a herald run. Should be ready next Sunday if you need. I'll have a holy set as well, but I'm a better tank.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
03/31/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Barristan
I'm gearing this character to tank a herald run. Should be ready next Sunday if you need. I'll have a holy set as well, but I'm a better tank.

Contact me in-game, please.
Edited by Celithe on 3/31/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Bump, need healers!
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Bump ^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hello! I have recently started leveling a new paladin on my friends realm Baelgun, and i was looking into trying to find a group to get this achievement, My paladin is currently 68 storming his way through northrend, i plan on being protection but could manage with trying to learn holy, i am an experienced wrath raider, tanked 25 Sarth 3D on this paladin and some Ulduar hardmodes on my warrior. If you need to contact me on Real ID my email is Wheryoheadat07@aim.com. I'm on most of the time from 5pm to 12pm EST through out the week. Thanks for making a group. Cya later!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Please contact woweternium@hotmail.com to join! I'll be in chicago until sunday.

-- IN NEED OF A HOLY PALADIN AND DISC + H PRIEST --
Edited by Celithe on 4/4/2012 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Death Knight
wooooooooooooo
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
Am I not in the roster anymore?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I thought you told me enhancement. Would you like to heal?
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
03/31/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Krigo

:)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Noted. Sorry for the misunderstanding. It's pretty hectic keeping up with 10 people when some drop and some change specs due to class buffs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]