whats the worst movie you have seen?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Birdemic

Not even riffing could save my sanity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
The Doom movie. It was more like "Night of the Living Dead In Space".
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
One
The Road, the most boring peice of !@#$ ive ever seen, complete waste of 2 hours.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Eragon is such a pathetic piece of garbage, I couldn't believe was I saw.

Anything in the "... Movie" series is just sad. (Scary Movie wasn't exactly terrible, but it certainly wasn't good, either.)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was such a disappointing waste of time. The special effects were just fine and dandy, but would it have killed them to put for effort in the story and fight scenes? But hey, what can someone expect from Michael Bay?

Avatar. No, not The Last Airbender (mostly because I've heard enough about it to stay clear of it), the other one. Its special effects were beyond fascinating, but the story was just one big cliche.

Honestly, I'm no fan of the original Nightmare on Elm Street. The remake was even worse.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Saw series was a waste of space...basically any "horror" movies after 1990
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/09/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Vadinn
American Psycho was awesome.

I agree it's pretty damn good.For me the worst movie trying to actually be good as the criteria...

ID4 also known as Independence day... yeah the one with Will Smith and Jeff Goldbloom.

If you think about the plot (actually the major plot holes) and the characters who live and die you can see why...

If you can't you've already been brainwashed into insipid happiness.
Edited by Fangthane on 4/29/2012 1:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Worst movie ever? Hmm, toss up between the following:

Pulp Fiction
The Shawshank Redemption
Gladiator
Aliens
The Godfather
Lord of the Rings
Casablanca

You, sir, are wrong. Not only do you have two of what are widely accepted as the best movies of all time in Godfather and Casablanca, but I would admonish you sternly for LotR.

So, now I'm curious, what movies *do* you like?
Edited by Foulwind on 4/29/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Worst movie ever? Hmm, toss up between the following:

Pulp Fiction
The Shawshank Redemption
Gladiator
Aliens
The Godfather
Lord of the Rings
Casablanca

You, sir, are wrong. Not only do you have two of what are widely accepted as the best movies of all time in Godfather and Casablanca, but I would admonish you sternly for LotR.

So, now I'm curious, what movies *do* you like?

Birdemic and Scary Movie top the list, although Battlefield Earth gets an honorable mention.

Piranha 3D is another notable recent film, providing a scathing indictment on the decline of teenage morality which I found to be both alarming and deeply profound. Strong writing and performances by the cast add to film's authenticity.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
Would have to be a throw up between Thankskilling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPlg9U5YbY4

and One Eyed Monster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xok_rlNoZ4o

Although to be fair, they are so bad that they are fun to watch, who doesn't want to see a movie about Ron Jeremy's *@@* going on a killing spree?

also....

R.I.P BILLY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSAH711Wzm0

*sob*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bearing in mind that I'm a person that regularly attends "bad movie night"...some bad movies are just fun.

Mama Mia is the worst thing I've ever seen. God help me, because of work, I must have seen it 30-40 times.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
DoD
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

but i'll watch it again right now

@ frostbones, thankskilling is genious in every way possible. Ain't no turkeys in heaven!
Edited by Kittysox on 5/3/2012 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
The Last Airbender, I think most people will agree with me that its at least among the worst ever.

I've attempted to watch it 3 times now and can't get beyond half an hour through
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

but i'll watch it again right now

@ frostbones, thankskilling is genious in every way possible. Ain't no turkeys in heaven!

Stuffing puns, horrible, horrible stuffing puns! OH THE HILARIOUS HUMANITY
Reply Quote
I guess Plan 9 from outer space is too much of a cliche(pretend I put an accent mark there) response by now. :P

I don't really know, I kind of want to see The Room so I can say that, or The Last Airbender.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
/agreed.....'Plan 9 from Outer Space'. Nothing can beat that as 'worst movie', lol.

And yes, I watched it a very long time ago. I couldn't help myself. It was one of those things you just can't believe how terrible it is, lol.

My second would be 'The Life Aquatic'.
Edited by Vosh on 5/5/2012 4:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

The fifth element (yeah, I know, you REALLY liked it... I didn't)

)

Is it wrong to say I don't like this movie because the first time i saw it I didn't care much for it and fell asleep watching it cause my geometry teacher let us watch it (He was cool, we didn't work too much in his class), and after that I didn't care for it more because I didn't like it plus my boyfriend actually really likes the actress in that movie (the one who also plays Alice in the RE movies, Mila Jokovitch or however you spell her name) and it really doesn't help the whole female inferiority complex problem when he mentions her.... chest pillows... around me?

As for movies I really dislike..

The thing (the most recent version of it is the only one I've seen)
Lord of the rings (No offense to fans of it, I just wanted to fall asleep watching it, it was long and drawn out to me)
Twilight. I went to see the first one out of impulse to find out what it was even about. the second one, me and my dad were the only people in the theater and I heckled the screen the entire time. I must however give credit where credit is due- Taylor Lautner, you are so much better than that movie gives you credit for. Please, do more movies. I want to see what kind of things you can really do. I am totally willing to support you as a good actor.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Any recent horror movie. The ones made by Rob Zombie make me want to shoot him in the face but I won't because I like some of his music.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Death Knight
Eragon is such a pathetic piece of garbage, I couldn't believe was I saw.

Anything in the "... Movie" series is just sad. (Scary Movie wasn't exactly terrible, but it certainly wasn't good, either.)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was such a disappointing waste of time. The special effects were just fine and dandy, but would it have killed them to put for effort in the story and fight scenes? But hey, what can someone expect from Michael Bay?

Avatar. No, not The Last Airbender (mostly because I've heard enough about it to stay clear of it), the other one. Its special effects were beyond fascinating, but the story was just one big cliche.

Honestly, I'm no fan of the original Nightmare on Elm Street. The remake was even worse.

Transformers two was terrible because of two things: Michael Bay sucks with scripts, and the second is the movie was being filmed before an actual story was finished and they were pretty much making it up while filming. Plus, Michael Bay and scripts...

Avatar proves that a movie can appeal to every demographic out there. It has the typical "guy meets girl" plot, which gets most of the romantic movie buffs interested. It tags CGI geeks with its impressive scenery and massive scale. And it tags the manly men with war, spying, death, and explosions. With 2.7 billion in revenue worldwide, it proves that no matter how many people say it was bad, they're in the minority.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]