<Big Deal> Selling Mounts/Titles

90 Dwarf Paladin
<Big Deal> is offering a chance to purchase rare raid mounts/titles to those Lotharians brave enough to raid with us.

Updated as per post #22:

We are now willing to accept offers on runs for Protector and Vanquisher tokens. Almost all other loot is for sale as well, but we can work out the details of which pieces and prices in private.

In addition, we will now take offers on mounts, as the difficulty in taking an outsider through the content, and our guild need for the mounts is less than it was when we originally posted. Please only contact us with serious offers. If you don't know if your offer is serious or not, it's not.

Also, if there is anything else you want to buy, including old content runs (ICC, Ulduar, etc) for achievements or mounts, or anything else really, please let us know, but be aware the price has to be high enough to justify our time, so there won't be any freebies.

Contact Nevred in game with inquiries in regards to purchasing anything from us. Thanks!
Edited by Nevred on 5/6/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So how much gold do people actually have now? Lol
Edited by Turkeyone on 3/31/2012 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Interesting, you charge more than Blood Legion and Raiding Rainbows on Illidan.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
cause lothar and illidan have anything in common..
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
just because you were on illidan before doesnt mean you can compare them with a totally different server.
illidan is the most populated server which makes its AH pretty much tanked to the cheapest possible
so ya of course its going to be cheaper with the amount of people on that server
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
caring a bit too much there to defend there captain.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I meant because they are world-known and there are thousands of people that want to be carried by them.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
In fact we are charging less than blood legion for the FL title and the mount. As far as DW is concerned carrying someone to that title/mount is a little harder on 10s than 25s because of the simple fact that 10s has more personable responsibility, therefore, our price is a little higher =D

http://www.bloodlegion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15257
Edited by Kreigers on 4/1/2012 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The main reason we charge so much is because we are all princes in foreign countries.
Edited by Gringgotts on 4/1/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
That is old. They post in trade every week and the mount is only 80k. The title is like 50k now.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I would charge double for doing it in a 10m environment, the fact they're even offering it is generous enough. Unlike 25m where you prob. aren't even invited to talk during the raid, you might actually learn something running with <Big Deal>.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I wouldn't offer it as I would be proud of my achievements, but hey, to each their own.

04/01/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Gringgotts
The main reason we charge so much is because we are all princes in foreign countries.

Marry me.
Edited by Zæyagoneham on 4/2/2012 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
il take 40
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Sorry we can only offer you 39
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Meh, mounts on our server are going from 150k-250k atm. Every server economy is different, and the fact their probably one of the few groups still on this server that can even kill said fights, they really don't have a lot of competition.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Buy our reasonably priced mounts!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
still selling mounts/titles
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
May be adding prot and vanq gear to the inventory soon!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
It don't drop conq tokens for you either, huh?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]