<Big Deal> Selling Mounts/Titles

100 Human Warrior
I'd participate in these if I actually had that much gold.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
We are now willing to accept offers on runs for Protector and Vanquisher tokens. Almost all other loot is for sale as well, but we can work out the details of which pieces and prices in private.

In addition, we will now take offers on mounts, as the difficulty in taking an outsider through the content, and our guild need for the mounts is less than it was when we originally posted. Please only contact us with serious offers. If you don't know if your offer is serious or not, it's not.

Also, if there is anything else you want to buy, including old content runs (ICC, Ulduar, etc) for achievements or mounts, or anything else really, please let us know, but be aware the price has to be high enough to justify our time, so there won't be any freebies.

Contact Nevred in game with inquiries in regards to purchasing anything from us. Thanks!
Edited by Barksdale on 5/6/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey! we're still selling runs if you've got the moolah! Don't miss out on your chance to grab an awesome title/mount and some gear.
Reply Quote
How is it possible to carry someone in a 10 man raid. I am finding that if 1 person is clueless it impacts everyone. Props for you guys doing this and being Lothar's first.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Satisfied customer of Big Deal's heroic carry here.

I wanted to come on here and first thank the raiders of Big Deal for the run last night, it was a lot of fun for me and you guys were amazing.

For all readers of this post I am giving a testimonial to this guild's skill at doing these runs. They make it look easy!

I gave them a hefty chunk of my hard-earned gold for a heroic 10 man carry through Dragon Soul and they delivered, easily.

They are a great bunch of people, incredibly nice, very skilled and professional.

If you have the gold, take them up on this offer - you will not be disappointed!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Its never to late to come get your fancy title/mount!
Reply Quote
I whispered Kreigers - trying to save money to get the title - but don't think i'll have the gold till MOP comes out. I'll let you know when I have the gold in game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Still successfully selling mounts and gear!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
can i buyz a run through AQ 40?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I want to buy 3 missing non-heroic achievements just so I can beat Sammo to a mount for once!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
If by non heroic you mean heroic anyway =D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
07/13/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Whodat
I want to buy 3 missing non-heroic achievements just so I can beat Sammo to a mount for once!

You're too late. Already have the meta achieve and the Life-Binder's Handmaiden.

Also, I'm back on Lawlthar.
Edited by Samohung on 7/13/2012 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
stop scaring away buyers sammo
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
07/13/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Kreigers
stop scaring away buyers sammo

YUO BAI NAO?

But yeah, I might buy a Heroic Vial of Shadows myself actually.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I would like to purchase a windward heart please.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Do you accept Mannoroth gold?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
With Mist of Pandaria on the horizon don't miss out on your chance to get a Life Binder's Handmaiden or Pureblood Firehawk. These mounts will likely have 1% drop chance in MoP.

Dragonsoul prices vary depending on whether you're receiving just the title or a mount/gear, but generally they run between (100 and 200k) We complete Dragonsoul every week in about 2 and 1/2 hours with a buyer.

Due to the additional hassle we charge 200k minimum for Heroic Firelands (Pure Blood Firehawk) clears. We can complete Firelands in about an hour and a half.

If there is something else you would like to buy that is PvE related talk to Nevred. We may be willing to help you out, provided we are fairly compensated.

Not sure what the mounts look like? Here are some screenshots.

Pure Blood Firehawk:
http://files.enjin.com/29592/News/2011/10-17/Pureblood%20Fire%20Hawk.jpg

Life Binder's Handmaiden
http://images.mmosite.com/my/upload/d5/bc/c594607f5bcd7c76cf7def70fe35ef7b/theme/043b39cbf7b277cfa3d7ecc5f614f5ae792.jpg
Edited by Gringgotts on 8/13/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Can I just play dress up like Siobahn and cyber you for free stuff ?
Reply Quote
Big Deal is a tight crew - ran through last night and got the achievement in 2 hours. For folks that want to get the achievement and buy the mount before the nerf, message Nevred. I thought it was well worth the experience and for me, a casual raider, would not have been able to do this until later on. Keep in mind only 16% of guilds in the entire US has a H DS Madness kill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for coming, that was fun having you.

There is 1 last raid lockout before mists. If you want the title and the mount, week of september 18th will be your last chance. We are also still doing other raids like Firelands, etc...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]