Herald of the titans

85 Orc Death Knight
I just got this character to 80, and im getting him some gear now...also interested in the tanking spot, hit me up.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
atm im looking for ppl who have the gear and are pretty much ready to go as the run will be this weekend
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
we are almost full for this weeks run are needing either a sham healer (pref any other class will be considered) and 1 tank or Dps please get back to me asap if u are able to fill these rolls

run is confirmed for 10 am SAT Australian time if u are in US then this will be a Friday afternoon for you you will have to check the timezones u are in and let me know if this time is suitable the run itself takes 20-30 min
Edited by Bréna on 4/4/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still need 1 tank or a shaman Heals pst let me know asap for this weekends run
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump^ still need 1 tank 1 heals for this weekends run
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Disc priest, good at class, lots of xp on the fight, downed it in wrath pre icc
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
dps, geared and knows the fight, good deeps.
if you still need dps letme know
RiD- yogg.saron@yahoo.com (put in message herald run organizer please)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
currently in need of 1 healer or tank for this weeks run please leave a way for me to contact u so we can got this organized asap
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
I can tank, i already have the acheiv and i might have a sham healer (silverhawkwrestling119@hotmail.com)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
nice ive added you to real id please accept so we can get this organized asap
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
ok most spots are filled for this week please keep posting as this is a weekly run so leave your spec/class or leave your real id or log on Frostmourne and send me a in game mail with it so i can get back to you for further runs
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
another successful run this week pls post again if u are interested in next weeks run
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been working with my guildies, gearing up.

Just wondering from those who have done Herald of the Titans, how my gear is looking from a tanking perspective.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
your gear is fine the fight has been dumbbed down a fair but since it was current with tanks and healers being able to stack mastery u might want to use proper wolk gems they can be easily obtained with Jp and u can use blue cata chants for pants
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
I'm a disc priest and have a DK Tank friend, both good to go, geared and such.
let me know
brandonjones1313@yahoo.com
i know comp wise, the two priests may be crappy, but I would love to finally knock this one out
have all flasks, gems, and pots/food.
Edited by Bigtuskk on 4/9/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
^
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
^^
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I have been doing some working gearing this toon for this achievement, I realise I'm not Horde but will happily transfer for this run, the only thing I am unsure of is what day, as I have sporting commitments several nights a week...
To top it off I am generally on beta atm but I will check back here for any more info, thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]