Seriously thinking about this...

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thinking of server xferring all of my toons to anything but Gorefail and Illidan that isn't dead and full of bad.

Generally speaking, any suggestions while I ponder this matter? Or would anyone be willing to come along if I did?

Yeah, I'm not the best player in WoW (nor am I claiming to be), but I'm willing to bet, neither are you. Trolls move along.

P.S. I've been thinking about Emerald Dream, but I'm not that much into RP... just progression, achievements, and the fun that this server lacks.
Edited by Trikxty on 4/2/2012 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
find a erally big pvp server

otherwise it'll end up like gorefriend
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Emerald Dream is pretty big is why I was thinking about it. I rerolled a prot pally to level 50+ on it and so far I like it, except the RP and the fact that I have to queue with Illidan trash.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Pfft. Leaving Gorefiend is win.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Emerald Dream isn't that bad.. it's where I xfered to initially when I left with my mage.. horde side is rather lack luster though ever since SO basically fell apart. Just suck it up and come to Illidan, you'll always have something to do.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Vex
Don't let the door hit you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Trinkit, I couldn't go to Illidan if I wanted to. Not only is it a highly congested server (extreme lag), but I would have a hard time competing for mats - ore and herbs.

04/03/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Thorne
Don't let the door hit you.

I never said I was leaving... aren't you the smart one?
Edited by Trikxty on 4/5/2012 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Vex
I'm expressing my total indifference to your transfer, potential transfer or, most likely, pathetic bid for internet attention. The sentiment remains the same regardless of whether you actually leave or not. I suspect the vast, vast majority of the server feels much the same as I do. Aren't you an imbecile?

The question is rhetorical. We all know the answer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
they wouldn't have to recruit from other servers if anyone on gorefriend was good
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Vex
We recruit from other servers because we aren't content with irritating ex-SCH trash. That might also account for our relative "success" on Gorefiend, in spite of the mediocrity that is now synonymous with this server.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
yo if someone pays for my transfer i'll raid with whoevs. hit me up
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
04/10/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Dorfy
yo if someone pays for my transfer i'll raid with whoevs. hit me up

Pass.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Or you just find a guild that's good to raid with and find a better server than illidan. But sure if you want a higher chance of free handouts if your decent then by all means go to illidan. Or if you don't fancy pve as your thing, even more a reason not to xfer considering all you have to do is make a level 1 alt for rbg's or older instances. I wanna see illidan when mop comes leveling sounds like a blast with 50 billion others on.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's simple, either one we are transferring off to level or two we are just forming groups to power through dungeons with, now actually getting passed the login queue for raiding is another story. The free handouts part is kind of not true though, if anything most pugs on the server require you have more experience than needed since they have more people to choose from.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
04/11/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Trinkít
It's simple, either one we are transferring off to level or two we are just forming groups to power through dungeons with

Keep us posted on what you decide. We're all on the edge of our seats.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Will do bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]