Seriously thinking about this...

85 Blood Elf Paladin
tiffy plz dont go
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
wow is serious business
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
its alot easier, any server you go on its who you know. If I went to illidan i know of people aside from those youve known trinkit, and its not hard to meet knew people to make doing everything much easier.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well then it's a good thing I went to a server I knew nobody on then amirite? I guess you can count the few people I didn't know were there until they found me.. but other than that I've joined two different 10 man guilds so I would hope that you know more people than me.

But seriously that's all besides the point of this thread. Like I said in my first post, ED isn't that bad of a server and the "RP" section of the server is a very small portion of it and can be avoided without any hassle, there are actually more people looking to do achieves and such than anything and plenty of guilds horde and alliance that are always looking to recruit for casual raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
yo if someone pays for my transfer i'll raid with whoevs. hit me up

Pass.

rude kevin. so rude
Edited by Dorfy on 4/18/2012 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
i keep hearing how this realm was good but since i transferred here is a ghost town big mistake and emerald dream is awesome if your ally side its gotten to the point when your in tb you kill 1 ally they would come back with 12 people not fun :( but pvp is really fun there though
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/12/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Llyse
tiffy plz dont go

I can't afford to atm or I probably would. =/ I quit for a little while and when I missed WoW, I came back for nothing lol.

For the other trolls. I don't take "free handouts" when progressing. Progressing isn't an issue here. It's actually pretty dull just playing WoW by yourself while all of your friends are playing rpgs or whatever.

As for the Vex-trash. That's all I have to say about that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
Have you considered transferring to D3? I hear that server is great (besides the AH).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Have you considered transferring to D3? I hear that server is great (besides the AH).

You really are a funny one. You're excluded I guess from the trash. I've heard too many things about you that aren't bad lol.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
KT..Alliance
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
I moved this toon over to Emerald Dream from Gorefiend about a week ago and LOVE it. I still have 5 other 85s on Gorefiend that I'll most likely shuffle over sooner or later but for now its not too bad. Snorefiend is always sitting just between medium and low population which of course has its pros and cons BUT im curious as to whether or not there are still active PVP guilds on here that aren't all exclusive at this point. hmm... food for thought.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/08/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Thorne
We recruit from other servers because we aren't content with irritating ex-SCH trash. That might also account for our relative "success" on Gorefiend, in spite of the mediocrity that is now synonymous with this server.

What's wrong with SCH? /cry
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
prickly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]