Run BoT & make 6k gold - Need Tank or Heals!

85 Blood Elf Mage
DATE: April 9th, 9pm

Here's the deal.

<Drunk in Public> is a guild of pimps and qt faces that like to raid, but we aren't really a "raiding" guild. People do their own thing, on their own time. This makes it hard to do things as a group.

We're having trouble getting a guild group together to finish the Guild Achievement that will give us our Reins of the Dark Phoenix mount. We still need to complete BoT to finish the Meta.

Want to make 6k for a couple hours of your time?

We need 6 people to JOIN THE GUILD and run BoT. You're free to stay or leave afterwards. There will be at least 2 current members of the guild in the run also - the goal is to have 8 people guilded in the run (at least), in case people have to leave. IF YOU LEAVE MID RAID, YOU FORFEIT YOUR PAYMENT.

You must be able to prove you have a Cho'Gall kill. You must be overly geared for the content. Nobody is trying to be carried.

Please remember, you must be willing to leave your current guild, if you are guilded. The money will be paid out after Cho'Gall dies. Deutschehoof and I have played on this server for years, and wouldn't risk our personal reputations or the reputation of our guild by screwing anybody over. We may be drunks, but we aren't jerks.

Loot will be on Group Loot for this encounter for all bosses.

Contact Darrie/Babysister/Afkcatonfire or Deutschehoof in game if you have questions.

Thx <3

We currently need ONE Tank& back up DPS and Healers

Tank 1 Kevinbacon
Tank 2 OPEN

Heal 1 Gß
Heal 2 OPEN

DPS 1 Darrie
DPS 2 Deutschehoof
DPS 3 Varibash
DPS 4 Siawnhy
DPS 5 Maleneheim
DPS 6 Shelldor
Edited by Darrie on 4/9/2012 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Hey Darrie. As you can see I'm alliance on this toon, but I have a 390 tauren pally I can tank on for you depending on the date. I got my first DS kills with you guys so there is no way I can accept gold.
Edited by Homeslïce on 4/2/2012 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
380... really... that's really excessive considering that content was made to be clearable with a group of people in all 346 blues.

but w/e, count me in, with a half decent group it will only take about an hour, content is nerfed to the ground and gear has scaled vastly since then.
Edited by Varibash on 4/2/2012 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It's totally excessive :) It's not a sticking point, just a nice round number. Really the point is just to get it done, I'm not holding anybody to anything unreasonable I promise!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I miss you Homeslice <3 Is Meerimu still Horde?

What is your paladins name so I can send you a calendar invite?
Edited by Darrie on 4/2/2012 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Ill tank or heal on my pally or tank/dps on my dk, I have alot of xp in bot, when it was content I lead pugs thru full clears whenever it was doable
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
This is my pally. And yeah meerimu is still horde but I've been raiding on another hunter named Dorkins on this realm.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
i tell you only good luck on you raid

but sorry i am in the alliance now
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
ill do it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Listed updated.

Need Tank or Melee Deeps

Target date will be next Monday, April 9th, at 9pm unless we have too many conflicts
Edited by Darrie on 4/4/2012 4:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'll do it on my mage, lock or holy pally. (freezor, sheldorr and mitchelago)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump because darrie is sexy and she knows it

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
sup dawg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/04/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Dietcokes
sup dawg

sup baby things just got sexy in hurr
Edited by Darrie on 4/6/2012 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Running this Monday! Still looking to PAY a great Tank or Healer to run with us :)
Edited by Darrie on 4/9/2012 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks to all who were involved and got this done easily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]