Bright and early, Monday, 2 April 2012

MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
... okay ... hello ... I didn't log on 1 April 2012 and I STILL get haunted by Crabby?

And, yes, I know it is not bright and early for anyone but us crazy West Coasters. I don't care that some of you are heaading to bed (what's Korea time again?) or eating lunch (fooooood!)

Hmmmmm ... well, I did log into WOW about as briefly as possible this weekend. Mostly to get my moo-cow pally moved to his new realm and in his new guild. Next step is actually leveling him and doing dungeons and working on professions and ... oh, please, make it stop!

More new clothes for me. The first pair of jeans in many years that are not either dark blue or black. O_O I think I have enough now to last me a few months. No more clothes shopping. Though I do need to go shopping for new workout / walking shoes. I seem to really be wearing down the ones I got in October. Well ... I do wear them all the time.

Tax refund reminds me that I need to get mine refiled. It got bounced the first time over some PIN / last year mismatch. *sigh* e-filing has it's pros, but it also has it's cons. Not that it's hugely important. I've dedicated this refund to paying back my brother who helped me with rent some years ago when the IRS decided the money in my checking account earmarked for rent looked tasty and ate it. (Never ever leave federal taxes unpaid for a length of time ... or student loans.)

Good morning Sentinels!
Reply Quote
But I like Crabby :(

It got bounced the first time over some PIN / last year mismatch. *sigh* e-filing has it's pros, but it also has it's cons.

Yeah, I had a problem with mine last year. Not a pin issue but similar technical jumble. Received my refund about eight months later -.-

also /huuuuug
Edited by Bite on 4/2/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
04/02/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Bite
also /huuuuug

/HUUUUUG!

I don't think I'd mind crabby if he wasn't so ever-living BIG and if his commentary wasn't in my way. (When I close the comment with the X, I don't want it to reappear and cover what I'm typing the moment I click back in the Reply box.)

Yes, part of the problem is the work monitor is all of something like 17". (I really feel for those who tried checking the forums on Pads and SmartPhones. He apparently doesn't get any smaller. Or less resource intensive.)
Reply Quote
Yeah I guess he is rather large now that you mention it... I guess they only expect players to have Ubermachines with 40" monitors and stuff, seeing as how every expansions converts my potato to a crisp and leaves me with 2 fps looking at the bank tiles in Orgrimmar.

*sigh*

Off topic of that I am getting seriously tired of premades in bgs... 14 losses in a row now, and while they weren't all premades it's those that were that make it extra frustrating.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
04/02/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Bite
14 losses in a row now

buh-buh .... Horde don't lose in BGs!
Reply Quote
Only when I play.

Assuredly my one bad self causes road defense though. I am sure of it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Let me know when you are bging. My druid needs honor and is well undergeared. xD
Reply Quote
04/02/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Prodon
Let me know when you are bging. My druid needs honor and is well undergeared. xD
OH HO SIR I SEE WHAT YOU ARE IMPLYING.

Add me back to RealID anyway, I failed and broke mine so I lost my list. I mean, you know, if you wanna get some ERP on while my team gets GY farmed in WSG or something...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeah I guess he is rather large now that you mention it... I guess they only expect players to have Ubermachines with 40" monitors and stuff, seeing as how every expansions converts my potato to a crisp and leaves me with 2 fps looking at the bank tiles in Orgrimmar.

An Angry This ^!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
04/02/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Bite
OH HO SIR I SEE WHAT YOU ARE IMPLYING.

Add me back to RealID anyway, I failed and broke mine so I lost my list. I mean, you know, if you wanna get some ERP on while my team gets GY farmed in WSG or something...
Why the hell did you break it? >:( Also, I no longer has your info. I will in game mail you if you are not online next time I log in.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
04/02/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Eilethalua
I don't care that some of you are heaading to bed (what's Korea time again?)

When you posted it was 2am. As of now it is 11am.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
My crabtastic pal has left the forums, which means April Fool's day 2 is over. I will miss the little crabby, hat trendy overlord of my screen until next year. In other news, my new Tivo is being a punk. Trying to get downloaded items to play through Windows Media is not going well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoKeQeMfN0s

I'm either too old to fix it or not tech savvy enough. Or too tired. Probably the third...

Tomorrow (hopefully) marks the new and Mumble improved Sents Vent. Not going too crazy, but wanting to put in place a 25 slot server for the next 3 months, maybe longer if it goes well and job hunting hits paydirt. This will also allow Ulduar runs to resume again, as class has gone to weekday study sessions. Had some offers for Vent usage, but I feel like it's taking advantage of those paying for it. Rather have my own, and be able to moderate it. So, if all goes well, bumping the server thread! Or making a new one, old Sent's vent rules apply!
Edited by Zoja on 4/3/2012 12:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I might have new blood to draw into Ulduar as well. Wellllll.... Not really new blood but old blood that stopped playing around the time I did and have come back because they miss having an MMO.

And I assume you will be updating the information for the Sents Vent in the thread if it's going to be changing?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Indeed! On both counts! I'd love to have some new players in Ulduar. Also will be revamping the thread with new info, as well as putting solid players in Moderator positions once it's set up. All good things in time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]