old school absolved

70 Dwarf Warrior
Using a 10 day pass to wander around, was just curious if any of the old school absolved are around from when I was MT in Black Temple.
Reply Quote
4 Undead Priest
None that i've seen.
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Warrior
That's a shame, only guild I recognized was Addiction, and only saw a few people I remembered in there. Oh-well, I get to PvP with Thunderfury for a bit and call it good.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hardly anyone even reads the forums either due to ignorance or lack of care :(

Lots of people have left/quit as you have noticed :/
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Warrior
yeah, I noticed the forums seemed alot quieter then before, lot less trolling at least
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Need ramboast back to revive this dead !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Whats up Dune!!!! Yea not many people from absolved days left in game any more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Took a break for a few months, but I've started back to playing casually. I split my time between this, SWTOR, and real life. None of the old names I recognize around these days. Eve appears to be dying and is maybe about to transfer off server. Don't know what I'll do for a guild when/if it does. Where do casual old time players go? Really just don't even recognize any of the guilds anymore like Dune said.

/wave at any old timers still around.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
very few old school players around in general.....when i play i feel like i am on a new server. I don't recognize anyone. Wish the game would go back to mc/BWL/AQ/naxx times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah !@#$ I wish I saw this sooner. I would have posted on it. I hope Duneflint sees this and comes back, magically. Even though he hasn't been on in forever...

This is Yarylie/Ramboast
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
So gud - elfyelf
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Took a break for a few months, but I've started back to playing casually. I split my time between this, SWTOR, and real life. None of the old names I recognize around these days. Eve appears to be dying and is maybe about to transfer off server. Don't know what I'll do for a guild when/if it does. Where do casual old time players go? Really just don't even recognize any of the guilds anymore like Dune said.

/wave at any old timers still around.

I SEE YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi, Remsaa! Looks like Eve is done. Old school Spirestoner, long time casual. nobody famous LF guild that is casual friendly but has been around on the server since at least BC
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Don't gank me plx
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Mage
The server just isn't what it use to be. It's pretty much dead. Everyone quit or xferred off. Spirestones atmosphere was just depressing and I only began liking the game again when I xferred off. R.I.P Spirestone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still bumping for Duneflint, even though I'm sure he doesn't remember who I am. We love and miss you bearded wonder.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I joined Absolved a couple months before Massael and a handfull of us hopped server to Lethon to merge with Edge. May not remember me, but I used to be Lub.
Reply Quote
I joined Absolved on my priest, then named Dustanya about a week or so before BC came out, but shortly left the game due to going back to school to finish my Master’s. Just came back a few weeks ago and transferred back to server. Your name is very familiar! And so is Massael. But I seriously doubt anyone remembers me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Haha I remember you Dustanya! I Also remember you Lub, I was Shinguard, the female gnome warrior who tanked up until the Sarth 3D kill, then my computer crapped out on me. Dustanya, you weren't in all the BC raids, but we used to chat briefly, usually before Hydross. Good to see some old Absolved people around :D
Reply Quote
Oh wow! It’s been a while! Yea I kinda dropped from WoW shortly after. I got sick mid-way through my grad year and it became difficult to play. But, I’m back now. Missing a few parts but I’m back! If you ever get bored feel free to say hi :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]