NO NO NO NO to warlock tanks.

90 Human Warrior
I am sorry but NO NO NO on warlock tanks never never never. I and every tank class in wow will gladly put in our beta feedback with warlock tanks ever being viable if they will not let shaman be tanks.

If you are going to even think about letting warlocks be tanks then let other casters be tanks along with shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I am sorry but NO NO NO on warlock tanks never never never. I and every tank class in wow will gladly put in our beta feedback with warlock tanks ever being viable if they will not let shaman be tanks.

If you are going to even think about letting warlocks be tanks then let other casters be tanks along with shaman.

I am a tank.

I do not agree with you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah. Log on your warlock main and tell me that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/24/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Vilad
Yeah. Log on your warlock main and tell me that.

I have an 85 warlock. I also have 1 of every other class at 85. I have several warriors and paladin tanks sitting at 80. Why? Because I love tanking.

The more tanking classes they bring into the game, the happier I will be. I've long dreamed of a shaman tank, and I'd be happy if they made it. But if they go for demo lock tanking instead, I'll happily take that.
Reply Quote
I am also a tank and I don't agree with you either. I have never seen as many tank indicators since the implementation of pally and bear tanks. Avoidance and vengance aside (can be added quite easily similarly to bears stacking agi for dodge) the tools are there... the melee demon form is there, and I'm ready. In fact I've never been this excited for a WoW expansion before and I have been playing since late Vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
People; stop creating a new topic any time some random twitch in your nervous system convinces you that you have some new insight into warlocks possibly tanking.

Seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm in ur ques
tanking ur dunjins
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm in ur ques
tanking ur dunjins

The more non-plate tanks I get, the happier I'll be.

"Hey tank, mind if I snag that tank helm?"
"DAMNIT WHY WON'T THIS BOSS DROP MY DRESS!!!"
"I'll take that as a yes." *roll need*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Keep everything in one thread so I don't have to report six threads.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight

Tank says hello.

And yes my main is a warlock, but seeing the pathetic state of the "tank" you are posting on, why don't you hop over to your main?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I am a tank.

I do not agree with you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ya know that one day tanks will be the top dps and healer in every group. there will be mobs with hundreds of baddies which the entire group much individually pick up, tank and heal themselves through... and then... wow will implode.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
03/24/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Vilad
I and every tank class in wow will gladly

Childish, redundant, and presumptuous.

I like to call that the "you gonna get reported" trifecta.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I am a tank.

I do not agree with you.

:D
Edited by Naerina on 3/24/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I am a tank.

I don't agree with you either :p
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Eeeh..

idgaf.
Srsly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am a tank.
I have no problems with Warlocks tanking.
I have no problems with Warlocks not tanking.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
As long as they cant get a CTA, i dont want to have share my bags more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]