My Recent Experience with Brick Squad

90 Tauren Druid
Hey there everyone! So I just got out of a group with some guys from BT and specifically the guild Brick Squad. Here's a little recap of the events:

Well of Eternity was the dungeon.
I entered the dungeon in the wrong spec. Before I could change to heal, tank pulled and 3 of us died. Stuff happens. But then I was told to QQ Moar *derogatory term for !@#$%^-*!@s* (Don't wanna put the actual quote and risk getting forum banned). That was the hunter Yougotshot (creative name by the way).

After the first boss fight, the Orb of the First Satyrs (OH caster item) drops and we all greed, I win. The tank asked me to give it to the rogue to boost his ilvl. Personally, I think that's pretty stupid and would essentially just make the game more difficult on other people since they wanna carry their poor little rogue in higher content.

When I said no (I could also use it for my OS) the rogue uses Tricks of the Trade on me, and I just laugh and run out of the dungeon. Then I was kicked.

I'm not upset or anything, actually find it kinda funny. Just wanted to share it with you guys since I don't feel like creating a toon on your server to spam trade.

tl;dr Brick Squad has some tools in it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Please try not to judge people from BT, by the poorly behaved children you seemed to have come across from our server. Every server have people like them, so thanks for the tip.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I've seen worse from everywhere else, but you don't see me whining about it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
03/25/2012 02:11 AMPosted by Schierke

I was going to pass on this cuz I've posted enough for the week then I thought. Nah........

Come on Schierke mix up the phases a bit because you have used this one ten times in the 6 months I've been here. Said with respect.......

Oh not that I don't feel Treefitty's pain........ well ok I don't I'm a NElf not a cow with a cause. erm I mean thank you for your comments we look forward to your positive interaction with BT in the future :)
Edited by Xikar on 3/27/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
03/27/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Xikar

I was going to pass on this cuz I've posted enough for the week then I thought. Nah........

Come on Schierke mix up the phases a bit because you have used this one ten times in the 6 months I've been here. Said with respect.......

Oh not that I don't feel Treefitty's pain........ well ok I don't I'm a NElf not a cow with a cause. erm I mean thank you for your comments we look forward to your positive interaction with BT in the future :)

Ok fine, how about I give him helpful advice:

Join group, and tell them you need to change spec or use a wait emote. If they go running off like some ego maniac with a god complex, let them die, laugh about it, and leave the group. Not only does it save you a headache and keeps you from losing over a hour of your life, you give them all a free repair bill!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]