[A] <Amicitia> Considering Faction Change

85 Human Mage
We're currently toying with the idea of coming over to horde side to join the party, given that alliance now seems to be lacking any heroic raiders. We've been having a lot of trouble recruiting to replace people that left the game for real life reasons.

Would there by chance be any interested heroic raiders horde side that we could add to our team upon xfering? This would certainly smooth things over for us. At the current time we're interested in anyone who's experienced and willing. Please let us know :)

Sorry alliance, this ship has been sinking for a long time. :(

2/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (13th server Heroic Zan'ozz kill as our 2nd)
Raid times: 5-8pm Friday - Sunday
http://amicitia.frih.net (links to logs and wow-progress here as well.)

EDIT: We are expecting to transfer the first week of April. (Assuming we go through with it; which judging by the support we're getting... we probably will.) We're going to take the next week or so to make sure there's enough interested raiders to get a team going right away. We really don't want to transfer over and then sit on our hands. :D Thanks to everyone who has offered their support or interest so far.
Edited by Darpeh on 3/26/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
5-8pm (server) fri/sat/sun

I suppose I should have posted that information here, sorry :)
Reply Quote
383 Resto Shammy - would be very interested if you switched sides
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Dinkz, I can safely say we'll have room for a healer when we come over. You're absolutely welcome to join us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
If you come horde i have 393 Rogue Heroics ready 5/8H on my main
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
03/25/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Dustfinger
If you come horde i have 393 Rogue Heroics ready 5/8H on my main

We do have a rogue already, but he probably won't be full time. We'll take any help we can get. :)
03/25/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Relics
Crud. Way to early for me to raid :(

Sad day :(
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
well it seems like one of the bigger problems would be out of the way quick (finding a healer). not to mention after looking at current troll racials that i know exactly what i'm becoming.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
My boyfriend and I, Ravage, have known Darpeh for quite a long time, and have offered our support and our guild's support if you guys choose to come over :)

I hope to see you all here soon! :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
5-8pm (server) fri/sat/sun were have you been all my life, I would def join your group as resto heals but could prob be late some times since i get off work at 5. But deff will come as sham
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
03/25/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Yohunts
well it seems like one of the bigger problems would be out of the way quick (finding a healer). not to mention after looking at current troll racials that i know exactly what i'm becoming.
Indeed, too bad no more dwarf master race for you :P.

My boyfriend and I, Ravage, have known Darpeh for quite a long time, and have offered our support and our guild's support if you guys choose to come over :)

I hope to see you all here soon! :P
We appreciate the support, and I definitely look forward to seeing a lot of my old friends from vanilla. Because I know they're all hiding horde side! :P

03/26/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Lunnis
5-8pm (server) fri/sat/sun were have you been all my life, I would def join your group as resto heals but could prob be late some times since i get off work at 5. But deff will come as sham
We've been alliance side? :P We'll definitely have to see if we can work you in! We don't plan on changing any of our policies when we come over, and that includes the "no attendance requirement" rule.

All in all, thus far we've received more interest than we had anticipated! Which is very good :). However, at the moment we're still in need of a tank (as one of ours won't be transferring with us).

I will be getting in touch with all the people who expressed interest in joining very soon. We'll probably end up using real-id or something.
Edited by Darpeh on 3/26/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
Well it looks like my duty as a resto shaman will be given to someone else :)

Hello healing as a priest once again :D

Either way, i'm really looking forward to this change and raiding with new people. Thanks for everyone who is supporting us! We can use all the help we can get <3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Welcome to the soon to be Horde Side, you'll love it here :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
03/26/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Arcturus
Welcome to the soon to be Horde Side, you'll love it here :D

Thanks man, should be a good time. :D
Edited by Darpeh on 3/26/2012 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Bump!

We are still seeking for more people to fill out raid spots!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Indeed! We need a tank and a dps at this point.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]