Get that Achievement IX

90 Undead Mage
thought i would continue it since the last thread maxed out.

I completed 100 honorable kills.

Irtwaz go get stormtrooper.

Link to previous thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881718265?page=26
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/25/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Rotterra
Irtwaz go get stormtrooper.

Could I get a new one? I don't pvp.
I guess i'll give you one: Go give some more pets a home, only 5 more till you have
[plenty of pets]
Edited by Irtwåz on 3/25/2012 1:03 PM PDT
Titled finished!

Irtwåz, go do LBRS and King of Dire Maul. They're all you need for Classic Dungeonmaster. :)
85 Draenei Hunter
Sibenice go cook some Stormchops, all you need for The Outland Gourmet
Outland Gormet finished and I feel retarded because I honestly completely forgot about it while working on the fishing achieves.

Syvere you are really hard to find an achieve for but I'm going to have to go with Out of the Fog (Defend two bases in a single Battle for Gilneas)
90 Night Elf Priest
After a little bit of RNG after countless hours previously farming for it, I have wrestled the Sea Turtle into submission.

Sibenice, you should do something for the glory of your faction. How about you collect [1000 Conquest Points]!
85 Troll Hunter
It happened that I had access to many more tabards than I've ever equipped, and wowhead has a sweet macro that helps you figure out which ones you're missing, so I've finished [Twenty-Five Tabards]!

Shadowson, I'm impressed with your score, and since you have so little left to do, why don't you become Twin Peaks' [Top Defender]?
90 Draenei Mage
Zeertkiyah,

You need to eat more food. Cataclysmically Delicious.
90 Night Elf Druid
Tzhaarmejjar you only have one artifact left to complete for [It's Always in the Last Place You Look], go try to dig up some tol'vir fragments
85 Human Rogue
Ohlookashiny - Go and get a Travellers Tundra mammoth or MechanoHog. Easy 20 points!
90 Undead Mage
Plenty of pets completed!

Kate I Smell A Giant Rat in your future!
90 Human Paladin
Plenty of pets completed!

Kate I Smell A Giant Rat in your future!

You'll be stuck on Band-Aids when you complete [Journeyman in First Aid] (get First Aid up to 150)!

I finished getting exalted with the Brood of Nozdormu. I had already cleared both AQ20 and AQ40 up to C'Thun but the friends I went with didn't want to kill him so I had decided to wait until next reset to get exalted. But then I was assigned the achievement.... so I got off my lazy butt and the boyfriend and I duoed him for the rest of the rep I needed. :D
90 Night Elf Druid
Completed [Full Caravan]

Tempestia, only 1 more for [Seven Scepters]! Get diggin'
90 Undead Mage
Journeyman First Aid completed!

Melisma go finish up outland dungeonmaster!
After helping out with the [Pest Control] issue I have quenched the urge to kill small defenseless critters.

Rotterra, get yourself geared up and work on [Superior]
90 Human Paladin
After helping out with the [Pest Control] issue I have quenched the urge to kill small defenseless critters.

Rotterra, get yourself geared up and work on [Superior]

We all go a little mad sometimes. Get [E'ko Madness] (Obtain E'ko from various creatures in Winterspring.)

I finished getting [Seven Scepters]. I got lucky. I only had to put together one other Nerubian artifact before the Scepter I was missing was active for completion. :) Ready for another assignment!
90 Troll Druid

I finished getting [Seven Scepters]. I got lucky. I only had to put together one other Nerubian artifact before the Scepter I was missing was active for completion. :) Ready for another assignment!

Tempestia, only 10 more for [Looking for Multitudes]. Go give a perky pug a new home!
Edited by Gummiibear on 3/26/2012 10:35 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TB Vet/ Master of TB finally finished! Haha never again.

Damn Gummi you don't make this very easy. I'm assuming your Stonetalon quests are bugged or something... If not do that or go grind out the Warsong Outriders since that will get u a few. I hate to do it to you but you really make this hard lol gl.

No arena please I know I'm going to have to start soon but I'm not ready to cross that bridge yet.
90 Tauren Shaman
Calika, you've made it tough but I'm sure you can handle this. Go kill Malygos(25) in under 6 minutes for You Don't Have an Eternity AND Glory Of The Raider(25). If you're feeling into some WotLK raiding, pick up And They Would All Go Down Together as well, finishing both 10 and 25 Glory of The Raider!
90 Night Elf Druid
Completed [Outland Dungeonmaster]. I was just being lazy, thanks for kickin' my butt!

Zamuron, go ahead and beat up some goats! [Ready Set Goat], in badlands.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]