Get that Achievement IX

90 Undead Rogue
Pleasde let me know if I am doing this wrong...
Påechinois, head to borean tundra and become an P.I.T.A for D.E.H.T.A : )
86 Night Elf Druid
D.E.T.H.A little P.I.T.A completed !
silentdoom: only one tabard to go, go get ten tabard ! ^^
90 Worgen Warlock
25 cooking awards obtained!
Patechinois, time to get into a [Fungal Frenzy]
90 Blood Elf Priest
I finally got that Friend of Fowl achievement. So I'm ready for something else.

Hey Palsi, I'm shocked and appalled. You need to PvP more. Warlock teleporting is just so much fun! But really, there's this "under the rainbow" in Battle for Gilneas. I bet it would just take your breath away.

Now go get Double Rainbow!
90 Undead Rogue
10 Tabards complete!

Feythylan, go take care of that blood elf in Mgt giving everyone a bad name and kill Kael'thas Sunstrider.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shania, so close to your final tabard meta! Grab your 25th tabard by maxing out exalted with The Earthen Ring, 40 points for two achievements!
85 Orc Mage
Maballsies - Get yourself 525 cooking for 2 achievements, Illustrious Grand Master Cook, as well as Working around the clock!

Would like a secondary assignment while I camp my last book for Higher Learning. (have a 2nd account sitting there watching it)

No questing please, I am doing loremaster next week while I recover from surgery
90 Undead Rogue
Explore Outland completed!!! : )

Abeblinkin my initial reaction is to tell you to go kill Al'akir, and get two achievements in one, however I know how hard a raid can be to come by (especially for "out dated" content) so Ill let you you chose, Kill Al'akir in throne of the four winds for [Defender of a shattered world][Throne of the four winds] or get a few friends and complete [From hell's heart I stab at thee] and kill the whale shark.

(I must admit, im grasping at straws here but these should be nicely accessible)
90 Worgen Warlock
[Double Rainbow!] completed!
Silentdoom, go get [They Love Me In That Tunnel]
90 Undead Rogue
Ive got tunnel love, [They Love Me In That Tunnel]

Palsi, go get exalted with Rhamaken and you get 2 possibly 3 achievements : )
85 Night Elf Death Knight
i got my Cenarion War Hippogryph today sweet mount
90 Worgen Warlock
I'm only 900/3000 with Ramaken so a different achieve would be nice while i work on it :(
Anyway Silentdoom, go get [The Old Gnome and the Sea]
85 Orc Mage
Palsi

Get yourself 450 First Aid (And perhaps you will find yourself with the motivation to get it up to 525 ;D) to have skillz to pay the billz

I went and stabbed myself a shark. twice. after a crushing 4% wipe getting too excited. I went and punched a kitten, and took another go at it. flawlessly killing the whale shark in just under 7 minutes.

No Questing please - doing loremaster when I recover from surgery next week.

Edit! Almost forgot, dont assign higher learning again. camping it on a 2nd account, its my current main achiev assignment, but I like something else to do besides stare at a bloody bookshelf
Edited by Abeblinkin on 5/9/2012 10:21 PM PDT
90 Undead Mage
Working around the Clock completed!

Abeblinkin go get It belongs in a museum!
90 Worgen Warlock
[First Aid Grand Master] complete!

Rotterra, go get [What was Briefly Yours is Now Mine]
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/09/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Silentdoom
Feythylan, go take care of that blood elf in Mgt giving everyone a bad name and kill Kael'thas Sunstrider.

That one didn't take very long. And hey! There was a surprise cut scene with some killer music. That's what I love about this - there's always some surprise. I'm ready for the next one!

Palsi again!

You know I love PvP. You should too! Warlocks are so much fun. And each one you do gets you closer to completing 100 BGs for Call to Arms! But I'm not cruel. I don't want to give you awful ones - there are so many hard PvP achieves. So make yourself some Great Feasts and take them to PvP to get the Dinner Impossible Achievement for Cooking!
85 Draenei Hunter
Karazhan is complete, also went and got Outland Raider and the legendary bow :D. Feyth you like PvP huh well go and prove that you are a Grizzled Veteran.
90 Undead Rogue
[The Old Gnome And The Sea] complete!

To PvP or not to PvP, that is the question... Padilius, head to straglethron and loot the chest in the booty bay arena here is a little info (http://www.wowwiki.com/Gurubashi_Arena) but a just a quick note, the event happens every three hours starting at 12am server.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]