Get that Achievement IX

90 Undead Mage
Explore eastern kingdoms done!

Drquann go get what was briefly yours is now mine. Only one more to go!
What was briefly yours is now mine - Done.

Rotterra, please complete Duel-icious.

Please give me a harder one this time guys. Usually I let my achievement points do the talking, but i'm looking for an actual challenge this time and i'm a bit of an over achiever.

*POSTING FOR A FRIEND*

ARMORY: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Drquann/simple
100 Human Death Knight
Posting a lot in here could get you in trouble i think Drquann.

Since you've already been asked to go get what is briefly yours is now mine, I think it you may need to keep Indiana Jonesing it up and blue streak.
Aight Boi, you listen to me now
I'm sick of you mutt dogs giving me easy achievements. I'm the king. You see my achievements? 12470. That kind of figure demands respect. From now on I will no longer accept challenges from anyone below my achievement points. Sick of dealing with wannabe idiots thinking they can tell me what to do.
100 Human Death Knight
Whats your idea of a hard achievement? Since most achievements fall under the grind it out til you get it done but its not hard category or just getting lucky. Since most achievements that you don't yet have are stepping stones to other achievements I wouldn't ask you to get 'Hail to the Chef' or 'It Belongs in a Museum' before some of the others. Are those achievements hard? No. They're just time consuming as hell.

How about Battle for Gilneas Assassin or if you're feeling really industrious Master of the Battle for Gilneas?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Frost/DrQuann

If you want an appropriate grind, then so be it! Go finish Loremaster. The Meta. :P

(And I may not have 13k achieves, but this is my 4th toon with over 7000 achieves! :) ) ... Happy Grinding!
90 Undead Mage
Duelicious completed!

Shearia go get the diplomat!
85 Draenei Paladin
Duelicious completed!

Shearia go get the diplomat!

Go kill the rest of those Alliance scum and get (1000 Honorable Kills) :D
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Diplomat/Maghar rep completed!

Trollsmoke, Find that missing pet and get the Reeking Pet Carrier! (Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart)
85 Draenei Paladin
Shop Smart, Shop Pet....Smart done!

Shearia, go run Trial of the Champion and kill Eadric the Pure!
90 Troll Priest
Minutes to Midnight done!

Trollsmoke go quest in Ashenvale!
90 Undead Mage
1000 honorable kills done!

comatosis go get overly defensive!
85 Undead Death Knight
@Rotterra, I have two for you!

First Equip a better Weapon! get 2 achievements right there if you get an upgrade!

Second Level up your First aid!
85 Draenei Paladin
Ashenvale quests complete!

Vanche, get your exterminator on and go kill those last 2 you need for Pest Control!
90 Undead Mage
Epic and catalymicaly epic completed. And also maxed out first aid!

Trollsmoke go get lunch lady!
100 Human Warrior
Rotterra go get Diggerest, Good Luck!
85 Draenei Paladin
Lunch Lady complete!

Warriorgamma, go house 5 new companions and get Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart!
Trollsmoke get 'tastes like chicken' !
85 Draenei Paladin
Tastes like Chicken complete!

Muffalita, go /love that Sassy Cat for "To all the Squirrels who cared for me"!
Edited by Trollsmoke on 5/25/2012 12:23 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Trollsmoke, there's an infestation of druids in Wailing Caverns. Clean'em out, and while you're at it hit Dire Maul and Scholomance to get http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1283 [Classic Dungeonmaster]!

I'm currently 95 Heavy Junkboxes away from Insane in the Membrane, so I need a new project to work on. No PvP please, otherwise anything goes. ^^
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]