Get that Achievement IX

90 Undead Mage
1000 valor points earned!

Kerenyx go get the limnologist
90 Troll Druid
Rotterra, head on up to Northrend and keep your eyes peeled! You're going for [Northern Exposure].

First post in a long time, I'm up for just about anything.
81 Worgen Warrior
got my armored brown bear one of the coolest mounts
90 Undead Mage
Northern Exposure completed!

Legendwolf go get a victory in Arathi Basin
86 Troll Druid
[10 exalted reputations] complete!

Rotterra, eat all the "emotion" foods for [Second that Emotion]
85 Human Death Knight
Limnologist completed

Meru, you need to help out the forsaken by winning one Battle for Gilneas. (Please no goblin-rep achievements - they don't like me).

P.S. Bebbit, since no one gave you a task, get back into the groove by doing the new heroic dungeon, "End Time."
Edited by Kerenyx on 4/6/2012 9:06 AM PDT
85 Human Paladin
Kerenyx
Everyone loves a good classic from time to time, take a little bit and finish your classic runs by Defeat Nefarian. bring his head.
Edited by Shimabara on 4/6/2012 9:34 AM PDT
85 Orc Mage
More Skills to Pay the Bills complete, archaeology wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

No pvp please

Shimabara - Find your way into orgrimar, and defeat the evil that lies within the [Ragefire Chasm]
Edited by Abeblinkin on 4/6/2012 11:34 AM PDT
90 Undead Mage
Second that emotion done

Abeblinkin go become well read!
85 Troll Hunter
Finished [Ashenvale Quests]! Man if I hadn't loathed Garrosh from the bottom of my soul before...

Rotterra, it might take some hunting, but you're 20 non-combat pets short of [Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart]. I see 21 minipets in your future~
85 Undead Warlock
[Higher Learning] done.. finally. D:

Zeer, finish up [Cataclysm Dungeon Hero] with [Heroic: Shadowfang Keep]!
90 Human Paladin
Destroyer's End - Done (had it planed all week with a guild run I joined - 1 shoted it of course for 1st kill on normal). Now - I suspect i go to end of thread to post assingments again.
90 Human Paladin
Ok so Cryptira - I see you're in need of a cool 2 person mount - find an engineer and get the chopper! (and goes towards 100 mounts at same time).
1 Undead Hunter
Drheckyl, go fish up some stuff till you get your [One That Didn't Get Away].

And no PvP please, I prefer to keep my wall intact.
My good looking character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/J%C3%A4ck%C3%9Fauer/advanced
Edited by Rickjamesbtc on 4/6/2012 6:32 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Done with [The Scavenger] and ready for another.

Ohlookashiny you are so close to [Got My Mind On My Money]. You need like 900 more gold you can do it!!!

Done :)

Jäckßauer while the faire is still in town head on down to the darkmoon faire and get [come one, come all!] and while you're there you should try to do some of the other achievs :)
100 Dwarf Warrior
Eastern Kingdoms Explored

Ohlookashiny it´s Alterac Valley Weekend go and get [Alterac Valley All-Star]
Edited by Törnn on 4/7/2012 1:33 PM PDT
85 Orc Mage
Many books have been [Well Read].

Tornn, it is time for you to finish [Classic Dungeon Master]

I need another secondary - still have not managed to fish up the giant sewer rat, have over 3000 casts in now. *sigh*

No pvp or fishing please.
91 Night Elf Druid
Finally finished [stocking up]. Frostweave was 100G per stack on our server so I had to farm up a bunch!

Abeblinkin [It's always in the last place you look]!
1 Undead Hunter
Done with [The Scavenger] and ready for another.

Ohlookashiny you are so close to [Got My Mind On My Money]. You need like 900 more gold you can do it!!!

Done :)

Jäckßauer while the faire is still in town head on down to the darkmoon faire and get [come one, come all!] and while you're there you should try to do some of the other achievs :)

Done.

Melisma, you should do [Hinterlands Quests]
The beautiful character that is mine: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/J%C3%A4ck%C3%9Fauer/advanced
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]