<H> Recruiting 1 DPS

85 Goblin Shaman
We are looking to recruit one amazing dps for Heroic Dragonsoul Progression. We are currently 1/8 Heroic, due to IRL issues with our core, getting jobs and doing well in life, we have had trouble progressing having to pug spots.

We are mainly looking to recruit a mage or feral druid but we are open to any outstanding dps willing to progress.

We raid every Wed and Sun night 9:30 -12:00.

IF interested, you can leave me a mail in game, I'm on every night, I'll get back to you asap! :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Update!

We are looking for 1 outstanding Ranged DPS for progression into Dragonsoul. We recently halted progression to finish a few legendaries. With that accomplished, we'll be pushing progression during our raid times.

Contact Myself or Bellous if you wish to tryout one night.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
still looking to a good ranged dps to bolster our DPS ranks. not expecting you to step in and top meters but you will required to output dps appropriate to your gear

send a tell in game to myself or Zodia for a tryout.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]