Wealthiest player on Vek

Simple question -- Who is the wealthiest player on Vek?

Has anyone on Vek hit the new gold cap? I have not, though it's one of my second-tier goals. The sum total of all the wealth I have on Vek across all toons is about 600k, but only 300k of it is in gold -- the rest being in profession kits and other stuff waiting to be sold.

Anyone else playing the mats-n-markets for the big gold? Post here to share numbers and ideas.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
i know of 2 people who have 800k+ though im not sure of there exact numbers.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
A buddy of mine on vek has over 900k here and about 500k more across 2 other realms he restarted on.
Edited by Cybër on 3/28/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I reached cap about five months back.

Glyphs, four Alchemists doing Volatile Air and Jewelcrafting were what I did.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
You talk in trade as if you were the richest in gold on vek or something but you only have 300k gold? really.. that's laughable. 300k gold is nothing these days. You even call 300k g wealth ROFL

and yes i have more than 300k gold as this char is my china farmer

I use alchemy, jewelcrafting, inscription, and some blacksmithing with raw mats.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I have about 550k gold and climbing slowly but surely from jewelcrafting and mining
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
We have a guy horde-side that broke 1 million gold about 6 months ago primarily selling glyphs on the AH; he hit his goal and then just stopped playing lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Omer/Elif had over a million in the early stages of Wrath.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I made over 150k gold in the 2 weeks after the Hour of Twilight dungeons were introduced, but after that I've lost all motivation to stay at it. I've since lost all my inventory to the 30 day mailbox "bug", since I've lost a lot of my interest in playing in general.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
http://www.warcraftecon.net/2011/08/hall-of-fame-%E2%80%93-1-million-gold-cap-club-syntalating-of-veknilash-us/

^my Wowecon Gold cap interview I have since hit 1.25 million and am climbing after purchasing a couple 200k mounts.... All inclusive total is closer to 1.4 million dependant on the product I have up on the AH atm. :)
Edited by Resha on 4/6/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Stuie (Aka Stuka) and myself worked together to get 1million gold, as cattleprod said. Originally, Stuie was soloing the glyphs on the AH, but I helped expedite this with extensive farming. With the both of us farming, his profits did increase.

After he reached 1 million he stopped playing, which was too bad, because I was trying to persuade him to destroy the AH with his surplus of gold.

But yeah, if it's anybody, it's Stuie. He worked hard as hell, didn't raid or pvp, just farmed for the glyphs and made 1 million gold. He even wrote a report on how he did it exactly. You just need to dedicate your wow time to just making gold, but having help along the way can ease that a little bit thought ;P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Eckzlol for pres
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warrior
Achieved gold cap several months ago. Liquid gold is @ 1.1 Mil + with 2-400k in mats spread over 4 bank toons. Would be well on my way to 2 million if not for taking a break, giving friends and guildies about 75k and making some large vanity purchases.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I was around 900k gold but I bought a Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger for 550k gold and other vanity items as I am in no need of gold until mop. By the time mop comes out I'll be pretty close to gold cap again if not over it.

I use pretty much every profession.

There's not much left I can do with cata other than wait for raid that I would want to do so I just sit at the auction house and farm mats all the time.
Edited by Eckzlol on 4/22/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
but i am poor AF! how do you make so much gold?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]