Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Desire> is a GMT+8 raiding guild on Aman'thul, with our members hailing mainly from Western Australia and Singapore. Come check us out at our website!
We are an established guild with a long history and a consistent track record of clearing content at a competitive pace on the server. If you're looking for a friendly, mature and stable raiding environment consisting mainly of working adults, then do visit our website and/or speak to us to take a closer look at what we have to offer!
Currently on the raiding front, we are 2/7 in Mythic Highmaul, 9/10 in Heroic Blackrock Foundry and are now opening recruitment for exceptional candidates of the following roles and classes:
1 x Monk
1 x Shaman/Rogue/Druid/Death Knight
1 x Hunter
1 x Druid
1 x Mage
1 x Priest
1 x Shaman/Paladin
But even if your spec/class is not listed, we would welcome any skilled applicants with a strong raiding history to have a chat with us to get the latest on our recruitment status.
What we offer
*Guild bank repairs for all raiders
*Periodic distributions from the gbank from the sale of raid-drop BOEs, for which raiders are expected to utilise for the purchase of raiding consumables
* Commitment to getting as much raiding done with our 9 hours a week. We don't raid as much as most of the other guilds out there but we believe we offer a reasonable pace of progression for the amount of time invested
What we expect from you
1) Raiders are expected to come to raid with the best available consumables. **This includes using potions as all of our raiders do things such as pre-pot and pot in battles. We believe that every little extra bit from all our raiders is the difference between a dead boss and a dead raid.**
2) Maintain a minimum of 75-80% raid attendance.
3) You must be using Mumble (voice-chat client alternative to Vent), DBM and Omen. These are non-negotiable.
4) Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement.
5) No drama queens/kings
6) Owner of a stable connection.
7) You are representing our guild while you are under trial. Act appropriately to outsiders and don't be a douche bag in general.
8) Have good time management. Don't come late to raids or let us know in advance if you can't make it. We understand RL takes precedent over WoW. All we ask is that you let us know as early as you possibly can if you cannot make it.
All times are GMT+8 (Singapore/Perth)
8:45pm <invites start> to 12:15am <last attempt> (11:45 - 3:15am Server Time)
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays
Depending on player availability, we also run optional alt/relaxing raids on weekends on Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
We run EPGP and as with most of the guilds, trials are allowed to take loot as long as no raiders need said item. For a more detailed explanation of our loot system, feel free to swing by our website.
Bits & Pieces
If you are a person who wants to raid in a progressive environment but don't have the time to raid more than 10 hours a week, this might just be the place for you! We offer good progression for the amount of hours put in and we always expect the best from each other. If interested, please head over to http://desireguildat.enjin.com/ and apply now, and/or add Hachi in-game at arqane#1124 or Lastrov at moistrov#1478 or Azarrakh at scrubkitty#1550 in-game for further discussions.
Edited by Hachirei on 2/25/2015 5:37 AM PST
Would you give someone with past experience a chance to level up pre-mop? My main is a Disc Priest on Horde side and I'd be happy to level this priest up in between for a chance to raid on those nights as they fit in between my Horde Raiding times.
Let me know if that's a possibility and I'll throw in an application.
Hi, Hachirei.. I m a dps(elemental)/heals shammy, currently 3/8HM... was previously from We Luv Pandabears.. Currently i m staying at Caetocas's house so i know all the fights all the way up to 8/8HM.. would like to be given a chance to join ur raid team... You can check with caetocas also cause i m sitting right beside him as i type now lols
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.