<TheResistance> recruiting raiders.

85 Tauren Priest
Hello! <TheResistance> is a guild looking to get a 10 man core 2 started, due to interest in the core 1 we have going. Core 1 has only gone 5/8, but has several members who went 8/8 in old guilds. Core 2 is looking to start raiding, on Friday and Saturday nights at 5 PM server, and ends around 9PM server.

Currently, core 2 is recruiting all classes and roles. We need:
2 tanks (preferably DK or warrior)
2 healers, one raid healing and one tank healing (holy priest, disc priest or holy pally prefered)
1-2 melee dps (filled on rogues

If you are interested in joining core 2, then either whisper me in-game, or mail me with your characters name, and role wanted. Thanks for reading, and hope to see you in our core!
Edited by Horsey on 3/31/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
I'll be your FC.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warlock
04/01/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Drimtrazz
I'll be your FC.

I recommend this guy to be your FC. He's so dedicated to being a FC that he's willing to overlook the fact that you're a PvE guild to run flags for you all day and night. You can't ask for more than that. Also he melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)